• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eamon Kelly

I have completed the temple of miraak quest but i cannot receive the fate of the skaal quest.i have killed some skaal npcs but your support did say it wouldnt effect the main quest . i have retried , went back to the main land and back but i cant start the quest.

i would appreciate any help. also i have cleared the system cashe but no progress. thanks

Michael Bedard

Yeah I got the same problem here, after reading the black book and completing the quest: 'The temple of Miraak' Frea won't give the next quest ...
I even tried to do the main dlc quest starting all over from the begining TWICE !!! its not working... Frea wont give the quest The Fate of skaal after reading the book like she's suppose to... instead she just walks away without saying anything and the previous quest 'The temple of miraak' is complete but really the next quest is not showing anywhere, i even tried to do what we are suppose to do in the quest ' The fate of skaal' (get the bend will shout and use it on the wind stone, free the people and kill the luster...) everything is working but at the end the next quest is given by Neloth... he won't give his quest either ... and the funny thing is I went through this dlc with another character without any problem ,,,, any Idea ? this is really bad , I hope its going to be fixed...
*I've noticed that you said you killed some skaal before the quest, actually I did too, I wanted to get the skaal armor so I killed some npc at the wind stone at the very Very begening... I'm pretty sure this have something to do with it.
Some other players are experiencing this same problem:
The Fate of the Skaal - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

Ivory

Let's Player
Did you try talking to the old man first? The shaman?

niko

I'm having trouble in the same part, just after the encounter with miraak, right after you are to accompany Frea back to her village, she just disappeared, so i went to her village and she was just sitting there and there was no interaction with the shaman, she just talks as though i finished the quest saying: "my people are saved" and stuff like that, please HELP!

Smarty

If you are on pc, try this:
Code:
setstage DLC2MQ03 10

If you're on the console, reload a previous save. If it still doesn't work, reload a save prior to installing the dragonborn dlc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts