• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DeadxTime

Who else thinks Bethesda should do a content pack that includes more marriage options,new swords,more spells,etc. Post ideas that Bethesda coud include and maybe they will make one.

osheao

i don't buy dlc for more quests and items, unless, it's a great bargain. for example, fallout 3's broken steel added actual meaningful gameplay elements and a was a great addition. i have never bought any mass effect dlc. knights of the nine was free on goty. another story isn't worth the money, for me. i would have bought shivering isles, but, again it was free on goty. dawnguard is something i'll buy (unless i wait for the inevitable goty) because it adds actual, new gameplay mechanics.

and, so i'd love to see a "hardcore" mode with numerous, meaningful gameplay mechanics in a dlc. new perk trees and a reworking of certain skills would be nice. attributes and racial distinctions, factions, weather effects, no auto-regen, in-game journal we can write in, added combat maneuvers, degradations, potions over time, reworked trade skills, spellmaking, creating own town/faction, added strategy elements, proper functioning hud/settings options, etc.

i'd pay money for all of that, even though, it should already be in skyrim.

raven63

I would to see more houses like in oblivion and also the build your own from the game jam video. It would be nice to be get the variety of summon spells back not the 9 there are now

FroggyKidB

I agree with alot of ideas here but maybe health regen should be a perk and maybe they can slow its rate down and/or make it only start rebuilding when you are out of combat completely like atleast a few minutes or w/e of solid standing still before it starts to rebuild or something but i also think the should make an option to turn off auto pause when you wanna access your inventory and stuff i yearn for that level of realism plus some of the enemies should truly match your level even at level 81 and they should make the ai smarter and not just give them alot of damage output but that should match yours like i was saying on some characters but the real combat should be in skill and the use there of and since i play on a ps3 version of skyrim i think they should add a perks pack so you can max out all your perk trees if you wanted to kinda like the dantes inferno soul pack ya know any ways thats my only real beef i really wanna face enemies who know how to operate the computer they are part of since im a pretty competitve player lol oh one more thing yeah i think they shoul make an mmo option for coop and pvp and dungeon explorations and stuff would be pretty sick to do wit friendz

FroggyKidB

But then again they AI do some clever things everyonce in awhile i just think the system can be fixed up a little and the over all intelligence made more consistent and stategic and "skill" orientated and utilizing on your end and the enemies and another thing maybe they should make an ability to re enchant leveled items or if not re enchant them make there base enchanment stronger on higher levels if you wanted just another thought

FroggyKidB

Remember i play on ps3 so no easy folder access for me so i cant just use mods maybe if i run linux on my ps3 but im not quite sure how that works atm

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I want little things Like more Houses, Marriage Candidates, The Ability to name my horse, The ability to dress my horse blankets & Armor, A perk that allows for blocking while dual wielding, Armored Goat followers (just for kicks) and lastly more in depth Deadra missions. (I'd like to kill more Necromancers for Meridia )

Invader Vin

Sounds like a good idea for console players to get some extra stuff. For pc users though we already can marry other npcs with console commands and have access to tons of extra weapons, spells, quests etc so something like that wouldn't really appeal to me unless it was really well made.

I'm with Osheao in that a well thought out and developed hardcore mode might interest me. Though there are mods for this as well of course but I haven't personally tried any of them. Alternate starts are also available through mods but it would be neat to have something more fully fleshed out by Bethesda, though I don't know how likely that would happen.

FroggyKidB

Yeah well pcs our awesome when it comes to being an open developmental playground for all kinds of awesome programs and all but 4 now i wish bethesda would hear some of our requests and all for consoles and pcs ya know after all they are the ones who wrote the game and stuffz

jdhorrigan

I might just not have encountered it, but there should be a reborn dragon cult in the game, as there was before Alduin was defeated the first time. And a quest line to go with it. Also, more weapon variety, like in Morrowind. Skyrim has made serious backwards progress in some areas.

DeadxTime

All excellent ideas people! A hardcore mode would be very well liked by the masses of all Skyrim gamers and I for one wish they will add spell making for that was one my my favorite features in oblivion. It is alot easier making you own spell rather than finding one that you can use. As well as I think we need more armor and weapons types like Oblivion where you had the shortsword,longsword and the fine long sword. Bethesda does not need to make a completly new armor just make more variations of the onesalready in the game.

DeadxTime

Also it would be neat if we could make our own home and the cost would change depending on the size,but you can also buy different decorations kinda like Fallout three where in Megaton you could have a gory house,a romance house,a science house etc.

lonewolf

Also it would be neat if we could make our own home and the cost would change depending on the size,but you can also buy different decorations kinda like Fallout three where in Megaton you could have a gory house,a romance house,a science house etc.
That would be sweet theres so many places to that are just perfect to build like a manor on. IMO proudspire manor is a nice home for the price but i want something bigger like Goldenglow estate or something where i could hire guards or something. I think theres a mod on pc where you can build your own place but im on xbox so im not to sure

DeadxTime

Yeah Proudspire is okay I thought it was a little crappy in excitement for 30,000 gold. I'm on Xbox as well as I can't afford a PC nor will I even use that thing but all the time do I see a perfect place for a home in the woods for my character. Guards would be a neat feature for homes say they cost varies between how well they can fight and what type of armor they wear.

FroggyKidB

Also i think i may have mentioned this awhile back ago on another post when skyrim first came out i think bethesda should add a ressurection spell for bringing dead npc followers back to life if they havent already with the dawnguard expansion or something and the soul cairn and all maybe it could play into that or something lol like remember like on dragon quest or didnt older final fantasy games have the same thing some older magic based rpg did i could almost swear lmao idk but yeah

FroggyKidB

Yeah i mean dragon quest had the church for bringing back followers back to life and i thought another game used the same method idk

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I want little things Like more Houses, Marriage Candidates, The Ability to name my horse, The ability to dress my horse blankets & Armor, A perk that allows for blocking while dual wielding, Armored Goat followers (just for kicks) and lastly more in depth Deadra missions. (I'd like to kill more Necromancers for Meridia )
Blocking while duel wielding was purposefully there so you don't get too powerful. If that was there, the whole concept of a shield will slowly diminish.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Also i think i may have mentioned this awhile back ago on another post when skyrim first came out i think bethesda should add a ressurection spell for bringing dead npc followers back to life if they havent already with the dawnguard expansion or something and the soul cairn and all maybe it could play into that or something lol like remember like on dragon quest or didnt older final fantasy games have the same thing some older magic based rpg did i could almost swear lmao idk but yeah
Dead Thrall?