• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

Mookie

I've also get the image of you watching from your balcony with a satisfied look saying "Good. Good. Now, steward, go find me some vampires. We're training for night ops."

Might do that, since I allready have that werewolf corps :D

Mookie

Hahaha

With all these criminal elements running around the city in positions of authority, Windhelm under your rule sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Of course it does. What kind of question is that?
Steward, take him away and chain him. I will come to shout at him after lunch

Torok

Everyone. Except the Thalmor and general trouble makers.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
And the people will love you for it....so much so they will flee in droves to Cyrodiil.

Mookie

And the people will love you for it....so much so they will flee in droves to Cyrodiil.

Me gusta :D
Rome was built by criminals and led by a man who killed his brother.
If we can find women, we shall survive XD

Mookie

Until the Empire or thalmor get's tired of you.

They can try. And be greated like they should.
By hodres of draugr, daedra, fire & ice mages, dragons, Nords, Werewolves, and me, dovakhin

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
They can try. And be greated like they should.
By hodres of draugr, daedra, fire & ice mages, dragons, Nords, Werewolves, and me, dovakhin
Yeah you got full on Pelagius III syndrome. I.E your Nucking Futs

Deadra and Dragons eh? Werewolves & Draugr :D it's cute it really is.....

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Everything can be teached :)
The conjurers and other mages live in covens and teach each others the spell. I saw it in numerous ocasion. Ilinaltas deep is a good example
"teached"? WARNING WARNING WARNING! Grammer Police!o_O

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Please, answer honestly.

Skyrim and every single combat field belongs to the most powerful of all, and that one is the dragonborn. Not one can beat him. Assuming that everybody could die in Skyrim without re-spawning, the dragonborn would be capable to wipe out the entire Skyrim population without nobody out there capable to stop him, not the Greybeards, not the College with all its mages, imperials, stormcloaks, dragons, Jarls, Delphine and Esbern, etc ... all of them would be dead assuming they could die and you decide to wipe out the entire region and live completely alone ... so, Skyrim, simply belongs to me .... :bluedragon:

Mookie

Can you change the third option so it suits the more opotunistic ones.
So it basicaly says dragonborn or something

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The fact is I dont see them in hragstad or solitude or anywhere.
Just like you dont see those bretons and imperials in stormcloaks :D

As for ambition yes, my ambition. I am dragonborn, I defeated most powerfull men and beasts of this world. I deserve to rule. Once Skyrim is separated I shall rule it

Solitude Hold guards are trained by the Legion, Captain Aldis is a Captain in the Imperial Legion and in command of the Solitude guards, the guards outside of Solitude in the Hold are a part of the Imperial Legion faction. All are Nords. There are no Breton farmers, the only two farmers that move to Civil war factions is a Dunmer, Imperial.

Many of the 'Imperial Soldier' located guarding Castle Dour are Nords. Most of the Imperial Legions in Skyrim are Nords, I've also come across a Redguard Quartermaster in one of the Camps.

Taking over forts, there is a large number of Nords and Imperials, some Fort Commanders are Nord.

600px-SR-npc-Fort_Commander_02.jpg

Nord Legionnaire, Fort Commander.

Empire has nothing with dragonborns anymore. Its ruled by a warlord who used turmoil to grab power.
He has to :)
Either accepts a challenge or steps down. That is the choice.
Usualy only a jarl can issue it, but a dragonborn is an exception ;)

After seven long, bloody years the Stormcrown Interregnum was ended when a Colovian warlord by the name of Titus Mede seized the crown. Whether he had rightful claim or not is moot. Without Titus Mede, there would not be an Empire today. He proved a shrewd and capable leader, such that Skyrim endorsed him as Emperor. With the Empire stabilizing under the auspicious efforts Emperor Titus Mede - Rising Threat, Vol. IV

Usurping Ulfric isn't easy, a province full of Stormcloaks who are loyal only to him will stop you. Having the dragonblood hasn't stopped Nords in the past taking up arms against it. Battle of Sancre Tor, War of the Red Diamond etc.

Actualy I can, after all I have done my word is the law. College is a good place to start.
Also bring back the Voices. I will train them myself if need be.

Well as High King your word won't mean much, the Holds of Skyrim are all largely independent. How magic works is you need to have some skill in it, a natural ability. The player has it because they're the player. Not every Nord can practice magic.

The Way of the Voice forbids using the Thu'um for violence or personal gain unless it times of true need, expanding borders isn't true need. Every person who used the Thu'um for their personal conquest ended with destruction. Pissing off the Goddess Kyne is not something you want to do. The last Nord army that had been using the thu'um for conquest they were annihilated and the way of the voice was born, realizing their error, that it should only be used for enlightenment and worship of the Gods. The Dragonborn may be an exception to the rule to an extent, but Talos had his throat slit and could never use the Thu'um again. Every other recorded Thu'um user who used it for violence it did not end well. Chances are Kyne will smite the Stormcloaks and Ulfric.

Mookie

Solitude Hold guards are trained by the Legion, Captain Aldis is a Captain in the Imperial Legion and in command of the Solitude guards, the guards outside of Solitude in the Hold are a part of the Imperial Legion faction. All are Nords. There are no Breton farmers, the only two farmers that move to Civil war factions is a Dunmer, Imperial.

Many of the 'Imperial Soldier' located guarding Castle Dour are Nords. Most of the Imperial Legions in Skyrim are Nords, I've also come across a Redguard Quartermaster in one of the Camps.

Taking over forts, there is a large number of Nords and Imperials, some Fort Commanders are Nord.

600px-SR-npc-Fort_Commander_02.jpg

Nord Legionnaire, Fort Commander.

After seven long, bloody years the Stormcrown Interregnum was ended when a Colovian warlord by the name of Titus Mede seized the crown. Whether he had rightful claim or not is moot. Without Titus Mede, there would not be an Empire today. He proved a shrewd and capable leader, such that Skyrim endorsed him as Emperor. With the Empire stabilizing under the auspicious efforts Emperor Titus Mede - Rising Threat, Vol. IV

Usurping Ulfric isn't easy, a province full of Stormcloaks who are loyal only to him will stop you. Having the dragonblood hasn't stopped Nords in the past taking up arms against it. Battle of Sancre Tor, War of the Red Diamond etc.

Well as High King your word won't mean much, the Holds of Skyrim are all largely independent. How magic works is you need to have some skill in it, a natural ability. The player has it because they're the player. Not every Nord can practice magic.

The Way of the Voice forbids using the Thu'um for violence or personal gain unless it times of true need, expanding borders isn't true need. Every person who used the Thu'um for their personal conquest ended with destruction. Pissing off the Goddess Kyne is not something you want to do. The last Nord army that had been using the thu'um for conquest they were annihilated and the way of the voice was born, realizing their error, that it should only be used for enlightenment and worship of the Gods. The Dragonborn may be an exception to the rule to an extent, but Talos had his throat slit and could never use the Thu'um again. Every other recorded Thu'um user who used it for violence it did not end well. Chances are Kyne will smite the Stormcloaks and Ulfric.

I am challenging him. Not stabing him to death in some dark alley.
Jarls are independent since there is no one powerfull enough to reign them in.
Dragonborn is powerfull enough.
Magic can be learned if you poses some talent in it.
Out of nords of Skyrim I am sure I can find some to learn.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I am challenging him. Not stabing him to death in some dark alley.
Jarls are independent since there is no one powerfull enough to reign them in.
Dragonborn is powerfull enough.
Magic can be learned if you poses some talent in it.
Out of nords of Skyrim I am sure I can find some to learn.

You can't challenge him, you're not a Jarl.

Jarls are independent because of Nordic tradition, the Pact of Chieftains.

Being Dragonborn doesn't stop you from dying, an arrow to the throat shuts up any Thu'um user.

Mookie

You can't challenge him, you're not a Jarl.

Jarls are independent because of Nordic tradition, the Pact of Chieftains.

Being Dragonborn doesn't stop you from dying, an arrow to the throat shuts up any Thu'um user.

So negative :D
We cant do it. thats a fact. If we could that would be awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts