• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Skyrim belongs to the Aldmeri Dominion
There will come a time. A time when Valenwood and Elsweyr are back under the Imperial standard.
A time when Alinor will tremble beneath the boots of the legion.
When the Thalmor will fall to their knees, and shout out "Spare us!" and the The Empire will whisper "....No.." :cool:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As an apolitical entity, the College of Winterhold would not have any interest in training battlemages for anyone.
Frankly, as Arch Mage, I can say with some authority that, we're not really interested in training anyone anyhow. We just want our students to go out and retrieve crap for us and kill our enemies. Of course, we'll also name anyone archmage that does crap for us, even if they aren't a mage.

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
If you the main questline through for either side, you'll meet them.
Awesome. Unfortunatly, I reloaded to before I got the first elder scroll to become the guild master for the thieves guild..Fortunatly, I know how to get passed the soul cairn and stuff. Bad part is..I need to go through the dwemer ruins place.....

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Awesome. Unfortunatly, I reloaded to before I got the first elder scroll to become the guild master for the thieves guild..Fortunatly, I know how to get passed the soul cairn and stuff. Bad part is..I need to go through the dwemer ruins place.....
Tip on the dwemer ruins... sneak..sneak..sneak.. and shoot arrows at anything that moves!

Mookie

Not in Skyrim, there aren't. And given your apparent mage killing policy, I doubt you'll have much success in attracting immigrants to fill the role.

Gold coin can buy a lot of things. And I dont kill them without reason :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts