Skyrim and RAGE DLC announcement in April.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironlung888

Very interesting I like the idea of expansion packs. Shivering Isles quests made Oblivion even better, and I see Total Recall will be in theaters Augest 3rd too.

Rofl of Mao

What about new caves, dungeons or even cities? That would be so good after visiting every current location in Skyrim today.

Halkin

pzzzztt
i'd like some more bards college content, wasnt much happening there. i'd also like the donkey from shrek to replace my horse, quick talking donkeys rule

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
Yea, as far as Iknow the DLC and Patch is for everyone.

TJ GORY

Not of this Plane...
bethesda promised microsoft they'd get the 1st 2 dlcs but bethesda only makes modding tool dlcs and patches for the pc and send them to microsoft and bethesda expects MS to configure it to xbox console players are completely overlooked by bethesda even though they make 75% of there money off of us.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
console players are completely overlooked by bethesda even though they make 75% of there money off of us.

true to the point that I actually purchased for my PS3 AND my gaming desktop

Necromatic

Hey guys, i found a news leak from a bethesda guy that got fired. Skyrim: DLC info leaked It sounds pretty damn amaizing to me.

Necromatic

Yea same here. If it is then this is just the begining of Skyrim with 2 DLCs to follow and who knows how many minor add ons. I hope that this is credable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts