Skyrim and RAGE DLC announcement in April.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Isn't today April Fools day?

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
If Bethesda put that up as an April Fools Joke, so help me Talos...

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
The game jam thing isn't a joke. It was up ,i believe, two weeks ago. I remember getting overly excited about the things they said might be in the dlc... hell i'm still that way. I kinda want everything they showed, but i know thats prolly very unlikely to happen.

Necromatic

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
We can look at it in two ways. Either this is good news or this is a brilliant prank. April Fools Day, you are quite the mysterious troll.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
if that is an April Fool's Day joke, it is pretty sick and demented..

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've been waiting for an announcement regarding Skyrim DLC for months. This better NOT be a joke.

Rofl of Mao

hmmm interesting... maybe Bethesda is using April Fools to somehow enhance the urge or need for this rumored off DLC... all i have to say is to keep hopes down till something happens.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Necromatic

Good point. I'd love to hear that it's real but it very well could be a false pretence of someone and we're getting all worked up over nothing. I hope not...

PelagiusIV

Its not an April Fools joke, I read an article on it a few days ago, I'll try to find a link to prove the publish date. But it didn't specifically state DLC. Someone from Bethesda just had a twitter comment up saying "Big news for Skyrim and Rage fans coming in April". While this probably means DLC, I'm preparing myself for it to be something else, just in the case that its not and I get disappointed lol

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
What's in the 1.5 patch? Is it released on PS3 yet?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts