• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

gpjacks

I have done about a billion small quests for these people in waiting for them to give me a good quest. The quest I really want it the one where I can get the skeleton key. Anyone know of how many small quests I have to do in order for this quest to start?

On a side note I am also looking for more quests to go on because my quests box is getting a little small. I am a member of all the dark brother hood, thieves guild, and College of Winter Hold. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
So as not to spoil anything, just keep doing the main Thieve's Guild quests and you'll eventually get the Skeleton Key.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Can you elaborate on that a little? Please

What's to elaborate on? Just do the main Thieve's Guild quests and you'll eventually get the Skeleton Key. The characters who give you quests in the main Thieve's Guild questline are Brynjolf, Mercer, and Maven.

perkecet

it should be obvious what is the thieves guild "main quest" and what is just a silly odd job from vex or delvin. talk to brynjolf or mercer or someone.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
Can you elaborate on that a little? Please

Brynjolf gives you your first "main" quest which requires you to collect some money from the shopkeepers in Riften. So just talk to him from now on. I never even do those little quests from Vex and Delvin although they are nice when you wanna do a little leveling up. :)

gpjacks

What's to elaborate on? Just do the main Thieve's Guild quests and you'll eventually get the Skeleton Key. The characters who give you quests in the main Thieve's Guild questline are Brynjolf, Mercer, and Maven.

I got that much from a Google search. I cant find Mercer Frey anywhere or anyone else that will give me the main thieves guild quests. Off to youtube I guess.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Like everyone said, do the Thieves Guild quest. You get the Skeleton Key toward the end. The catch is in order to complete the Thieves Guild questline, you got to return the key. If your goal is to just get that the key, then just don't return it.

Just go into the cistern and keep talking to everyone. The main quest come from the cistern, just blow past the rude Vex, and Dirge.

Nakatsu_Hime

Vex is a cow. I'd have stuck something sharp in her by now if it wasn't for the fact she's probably still important.

Vex is a cow. I'd have stuck something sharp in her by now if it wasn't for the fact she's probably still important.
I am sure she is unkillable. I had hoped that eventually I would have the opportunity to become noble and make up for my crimes by taking out the Thieve'a Guild, I am approached by someone who says the Guild has caused enough troubles for all of Skyrim and I must put an end to them. I would then systematically slaughter every last one of the and hand Vex's corpse in front of the Ratway door to remind all of what happens to anyone who decides to create a criminal organization in the sewers of Riften.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts