Simplest master difficulty class

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Huntagalos

I have made plenty of characters during my time with skyrim but with all of those have been playing at the Novice-Adept level. I really want to try a character on master difficulty (maybe start out with expert and move up later). What class does everyone think is the simplest to play MD with? Also if you could give me a race and other tips on playing that class specifically on Master. Thanks :)

Huntagalos

And before anyone says it I know that there aren't any real classes in skyrim I just was referring to a character archetype. (BTW sorry for my spelling and grammer errors)

CHUBBY_RYNO

If you are looking for probably the easiest way to play on master, I would suggest a Assassin/Sneak build type character. With the Assassins blade perk in the sneak tree, this makes Master difficulty a breeze in my opinion. As for a race it doesn't matter really but I recommend a Breton or a Orc. My reason for the Breton is there natural that they naturally have a 25% resistance to all magic. (fire,shock,frost) As for the Orc, there special ability Berserker rage allows you to lower the difficulty, without actually doing it. Since it lets you Deal double your normal damage and take half the damage you would normally take. Now if you need some tips for Master I suggest having a Follower, even if they get in your way at times, having a meat shield is better then no meat shield I say.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
The two characters in my sig I play on Master. They both have armor ratings of 2485 + and my namesake character dual wields Miraak's Swords for a combined damage total of 1220 (610 + 610). Therefore I mainly recommend heavy armor and dual wield.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts