• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Ok make it the bottom one and increase its size a little not quite 2x but 1 1/2x size it is and that's a winner. Thanks again for all the work Buddy.

kirak95197

Writer
I have a few requests i'm currently working on, i'll add yours to my list. Phew, i'm getting busy!

Let me see what I can do for you buddy.
Thanks.

Good luck :), you're doing good.

Shew

That's the one do the size change I want that one like that shade of purple the best

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Shew,

Hey if it's the shade then no problem... how's this?

purpleshew.jpg

I have extended the heights and re-rendered the text to keep quality, used the texture and saturation you like, and just added some very subtle effect to the text to make it much easier to read (as in my opinion the text got a little 'lost' in the background).

Is this okay with you or would you like further changes?

Shew

perfect thank you and you can concentrate on your next customer... Know you have my thanks and respect for doing this for the community.

Lemnisc8

perfect thank you and you can concentrate on your next customer... Know you have my thanks and respect for doing this for the community.

Much obliged, enjoy your new signature. If you require anything else, let me know.

Seethe, you're up next my friend. Yours is going to be tricky but I do have one idea up my sleeve, though it doesn't use your exact character, it does use a VOS, I'm hoping you will like what I come up with... but i hope you have a sense of humour.... ;)

Give me two hours to complete.

Lemnisc8

Alright Seethe...

This is my first go on your sig... first some background..

This guy in the pic is a VOS, I had to go into the game to get the action shot and then transfer it to my computer. I tried to make your sig interesting, but i know it's not quite what you asked for, but along the right lines. If you don't like it, ill scrap it and start from scratch, though i'd have no idea where to start.

seethe2 copy.jpg

Let me know your thoughts?

Lemnisc8

I would like a picture of a dragon, something like yours but in the air flying past the sun, in Chiller font (If you can) Put "Kirak" in any color that shows up well to the left of the dragon.

Alright you're up next. I'll have to go and fetch the chiller font, and i'll see what I can do with the rest of your request. Shouldn't be too bad though i'm sure i can find plenty of decent images I can use for this one.

Check back this time tomorrow and it should be done for you.

Lemnisc8

Hi Kirak...

I was able to work on this later than I expected.

As requested a dragon flying past something very bright (it's obv not flaming out of it's mouth or you'd see the flames IN his mouth), looking cool roaring its butt off, with your name in the font on the left requested.

kirak.jpg

Let me know if this is ok for you!

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Hello, Lumnisc.

Do you think you can make me one with the 9 main dragon priests (with a close up of Konahrik in the middle) in a gloomy ruin or tomb-esque kinda area? I would love for it to say Dentred, the Dragon Priest Enthusiast in white letters with red outlining.

I would be especially grateful if you can make this for me!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts