PS3 Shroud Hearth Barrow word wall lost forever?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DB Assassin

Okay, I have two words of power for the Kyne's Peace shout. I was going to get the third and final one, but I cannot get to it anymore. I have the Sapphire Dragon Claw, but there is a portcullis gate that I need to go through which is closed. Normally, you would go through another gate and pull some levers until both gates were open. Somehow though, I have managed to make both gates closed, so I cannot go to the word wall anymore. Anyway, is it possible for me to get to the word wall another way? Like do the gates reset just like any other dungeon would? I don't really need the shout, because I won't use it, but I want it just for completion. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Sean

lost somewhere
This page says that about 10 game days if you just went in and left, 30 game days if you cleared it, and being stuck doesn't seem to be a bug listed (at least I think), so just wait for the respawn.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Yeah, just wait for the respawn. Stay out of Shroud Hearth Barrow in the meantime - each visit you make to it resets the 10-or-30-day counter.

DB Assassin

Alright thanks for the help, I was just worried in case it might not reset the gates. I will just wait for ages and go back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts