Should I start a new game or wait?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beelzemonic

With the anticipated Dragonborn dlc release on December 4th, I am trying to make the hard decision if I should start a new game or just stick with my character until after Dragonborn is complete.
I currently play a level 56 Nord, and still have the guild-master part of Thieves Guild, the entire Dark Brotherhood, (Cival War to me is optional but I perfer not to do it for my own reasons). I still have plenty of side quests and some Daedric Quests to complete and Words of Power to learn. Part of me wants to start a new game, but the other part doesnt because Dragonborn is around 2 weeks, and it seems pointless.

So, should I start a new game or wait?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I made a new character for the Dawnguard DLC, and now I'm going to make one for the Dragonborn DLC. It's your call though. :p

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'm making a new character for Dragonborn and leveling her/playing her through Dawn Guard and the main storyline as we speak. It's been a fun experience, really. Looking forward to the expansion.

:Dragonborn: No wait till the dlc dragonborn is finshed then make a new one i always do my main guy first i have to stop writeing now and try and figure out a way to make time fly because i have my microsoft points waiting for the 4th of december to come so i can get dragonborn on the day it comes out i am so excited.

PelagiusIV

I just started a new character, a dark elf, getting them ready for Dragonborn. This way if there's a level minimum like for Dawnguard he'll be ready by December 4th so I can jump right into it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts