Should i kill Cicero and other stuff

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

John Is the Pwn

Should i kill cicero in the DB he is a crazy idiot, he creeps me out, ive heard he's a good follower but ive already got benor, and lydia, oh and the quest elder scrolls i was a level 8 the falmers kill me :l ive never been in that dungeon again, i was a level 8 that time, now im a level 16, ive been prepping ahhaha....What combo should i use i have blades armour i got from a past qust , it has resistance of 69 i think and the helmet and stuff. Should i use healing hands or a shield, i am a level 16 warrior so yeah. Level 50 sneak...I used exploits, so what :eek:

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
No. Cicero is the best character in Skyrim.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Cicero is cool and funny, I say let him live!

Spare him stay loyal to the night mother.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
tumblr_m9ao73ZqS01rbgi2yo1_400.jpg

Should i kill cicero in the DB he is a crazy idiot, he creeps me out, ive heard he's a good follower but ive already got benor, and lydia,
Followers you get early game will be stuch at a low level unless you use certain exploits to trick the game into re scaling your level. If you spare Cicero, then he will be a level 16 follower (or whatever level you are when you return to find him in Dawnstar after you finish the DBH quest line).
oh and the quest elder scrolls i was a level 8 the falmers kill me :l ive never been in that dungeon again, i was a level 8 that time, now im a level 16, ive been prepping ahhaha.... What combo should i use i have blades armour i got from a past qust , it has resistance of 69 i think and the helmet and stuff.
However, you should try to ditch the Blades Armor, even if it's only piece by piece, as soon as possible for something better. Always try to get better armor than what you have, but do not touch Smithing if you can help it until your combat skills are at least level 80 if not higher.
Should i use healing hands or a shield, i am a level 16 warrior so yeah.
Ideally you should be swapping to a healing spell as needed and using a shield the rest of the time. Depending on your restoration, get a higher level healing spell.
Level 50 sneak...I used exploits, so what :eek:
Leveling exploits are a HORRIBLE idea in Elder Scroll games, they cause enemies to level up faster while your combat skills stay too low to protect yourself from the stronger enemies. Ideally the last skills you level up are the ones you don't use in a fight or rely on for killing. A level 16 warrior should have a high Heavy Armor, One Handed/Two Handed (Which ever you use), and Block (if used). All other skills should be much lower than those main skills. Now, so that I can best assess your character and know what advice to give, can you post your skill levels and perks in the form below.

For future knowledge: I will italic any skills that classify as combat skills, which are skills you use in a fight. I will bold crafting skills, which should be left until near the end of your build. Finally I will underline extra support skills.

Perks: (link here)

Archery
Heavy Armor
Block
Two Handed
One Handed
Smithing
Light Armor
Sneak
Lockpicking
Pickpocket
Speech
Alchemy
Illusion
Conjuration
Destruction
Restoration
Alteration
Enchanting

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Kill Cicero. Desecrate his body. Make him your thrall. Kill him again. Let a giant send him into space. Let him sing "The Age of Aggression" in Ulfric Stormcloak's ear. Let him praise Talos in the Thalmor Embassy. Let him attack a troll, unarmed and clad in naught but his skivvies.

JUST KILL THAT SON OF A-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts