Xbox 360 Serana is stuck

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

:eek: Serana is stuck in Broken Oar Grotto. I left and did a few other quests, thought she would follow me out but she didn't. I went back, she follows me in then vanishes.
Short of going back to a previous save and doing the quest without her, is there a fix for this?
HELP!!!:sadface:

Chryss

Ask her to follow you, don't dismiss or ask her to wait. Exit Broken Oar Grotto and fast travel to Septimus Signus outpost and wait there for 24 hours. Fast travel back to Broken Oar Grotto and she should be standing outside the cave.

Taken from Broken Oar Grotto - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

I can't talk to her. She says something about being in a cave walks down the path and "poof" she vanishes. I can see her status bar there but not her. There are no conversation options.

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Try attacking her until she turns aggressive then exit the cave. Fast travel somewhere else and get a new follower and go back to where she is normally at after waiting 48 hours and see if that helps.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I can't talk to her. She says something about being in a cave walks down the path and "poof" she vanishes. I can see her status bar there but not her. There are no conversation options.

Did you try the other steps without talking to her?

Chryss

I tried unrelenting force and that didn't work. I will try the other suggestions.