PS3 Secrets of Jorrvaskr?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Omega

Vindictive Courier
Hello all, I'm new to these forums and haven't had much experience with threads so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

But on with business, I entered Jorrvaskr to get a new job from Farkas, wanting to have a break and a bit of fun I start trashing the food on the table & whilst running on it I glitched & fell through the floor, I was falling for about 10 seconds until hitting ground and dying. I landed in a stone room but because I was dead I was unable to move the camera so I was stuck staring at the wall, so I'm just wondering if anyone's been down there and what it's like. If someone on PC could no-clip through and check it out for me I'd be grateful. Thanks.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
I....i.....WHAT HAPPENED?

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
I haven't ever experienced it, even though I do play with the food. You can walk through every wall in Dragonsreach with a platter though. I don't suggest using a plate though, platter work much better.

Omega

Vindictive Courier
Why would you want to do that? Can't you just go kill somebody?
That's what I just got back from doing, I just felt like stepping on their dinner before going off to kill the next target Farkas set for me. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts