• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
So I just decided to do some experimenting with the Secret of Arcana power you can get from one of the Black Books, which I believe was Filament and Filigree (anybody is welcome to correct me on that if it is wrong). When activating it, spells will not cost any magicka for 30 seconds. I realized that I had a Telekinesis Spell Tome in my inventory. Decided to read it and add it to my list of spells. Once I activated Secret of Arcana, I casted Telekinesis on a Bucket. My Alteration skill skyrocketed as fast as hell within what should have been 30 seconds. Based on the results of the experiments, I believe that the Secret of Arcana will never run out as long as you cast a spell with a duration cost. After 8-15 minutes (rough estimate) of holding the trigger down, I went from 20 to 100 in Alteration skill. So yeah, this is a cool way to level up Alteration should you ever need to for any reason.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Thank you for posting this. I'll be certain to make use of this on my Orc Spell-blade.

Pharaun159

Thank you much! you should repost this in my thread "things i have observed in dragonborn". I posted a few other things about the new spells and which perks i have found effected which.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts