• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
So I only had 2 characters in Skyrim and this is the first one that I do Season Unending in, and I have a little question here for something that I don't understand.

So I sided with the Stormcloaks in this character and I have liberated the Falkreath Hold, I started the Season Unending quest before going to the Stormcloack Reach camp.

My first decision was to keep Elenwen in the council. When the Imperials asked for Riften I decided to ask for the Reach thinking it had more influence than Morthal and that Ulfric would like finally controlling the city he liberated and then was imprisoned in but he got mad and almost left but then he sat back down and we went right to the dragon problem. After that we went right to the greybeards announcing the rules established at the treaty and then the stormcloacks said how they were disappointed and left.

Am I doing something wrong?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
first my dear stormcloak rebel, you should have booted elenwen from the council that's your problem because in that council she is on the imperial side and you sided with her that angered ulfric, lest the noble Imperial empire be off with your head rebel

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
first my dear stormcloak rebel, you should have booted elenwen from the council that's your problem because in that council she is on the imperial side and you sided with her that angered ulfric, lest the noble Imperial empire be off with your head rebel

:sadface:

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

Oh - your a dark elf........... well my noble dunmer friend you sided with the very people who want your head on a pike - and when they put your head iona a pike I should make your skin into one of those arrowcatchers I love those hats - Qoute from the Champion of Cyro.. I mean Sheogorath Deadric Prince of Madness

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior

Oh - your a dark elf........... well my noble dunmer friend you sided with the very people who want your head on a pike - and when they put your head iona a pike I should make your skin into one of those arrowcatchers I love those hats - Qoute from the Champion of Cyro.. I mean Sheogorath Deadric Prince of Madness

Bu-Bu-But there's a Dunmer bard that sings "Age of Oppression" in The Frozen Hearth.