• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Patches

The Apocryphic (genius, hmm?) Monsters were a bit... disturbing, but I finally accepted their awesomeness.
But literally running through Filament and Filigree with a torch in one hand and a sword in the other while being chased by an angry mob of Seekers and Lurkers while scrabbling open the end book and almost casually trying ti decide what ability to get is almost funny.
But seriously... Y U ATTAK ME?! I thought I freed yous of Miraaks influence by killing him!

Harc

Big Hog
Going up the seven thousand steps and coming across the troll area. The damn thing already fell to the ground and was behind a Rick when I got there. I stopped to search something and the thing smacked me in the back and I jumped like a pu$$y b*tch

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Probably the very first time in the whole game that I went in to an underground ruin-I would always sneak everywhere, and it'd be pretty creepy. But after that I started almost memorizing certain places, the enemies there, and it didn't get creepy.

Also, just a couple days ago, I fast travelled to my house in the Pale. I looked right: clear of anything bad. Looked behind me: clear. Look left: HOLY CRAP A GIANT! This giant was pretty close and was walking towards me, shaking his club at me like I was trespassing on HIM!

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Oh another one I just remembered: I was simply fast travelling to Agna's Mill on the way to Mzinchaleft. I spawned in the mill on my horse, start galloping, and all of a sudden the epic music starts, and I hear roaring: I look up, and see 3...THREE DRAGONS at the SAAAAME time! Made me jump!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Oh another one I just remembered: I was simply fast travelling to Agna's Mill on the way to Mzinchaleft. I spawned in the mill on my horse, start galloping, and all of a sudden the epic music starts, and I hear roaring: I look up, and see 3...THREE DRAGONS at the SAAAAME time! Made me jump!

Everytime I go there a dragon says hello to me

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
I was in a cave and already paranoid because i was by myself.......turned around, and saw perhaps the biggest frostbite spider I've ever seen in mid air lunging at me with it's mandibles all open. I punched my my T.V. screen.....

I'm very jumpy when I play Skyrim anyway, but I'll name one out of a million. I was doing a mission with Karliah and Brynwolf. I jumped off a small ledge and was getting my arrow ready when Karliah jumped right in front of me. It scared the plops out of me because I thought she was a Falmer. I had to pause and run to the bathroom...nearly pissed myself.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
I was playing in pitch black darkness and i killed someone with the ebony blade then a second later i heard a loud "well done" i got a huge fright so i sat in the corner of my room trying to snap out of shock

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Having a huge Forsworn Briarheart charge down tight tower stairs at me, with dual blades spinning after thinking I was all alone, in sneak mode. Suffice to say I died the first few times (I'm an archer, so I like to keep my distance. My arrows nothing more than pin pricks to this brute). I did beat him after employing sword, shield, Marked For Death shout and a handful of health potions. It's pretty damn scary fighting one of those overpowered savages, head on and unexpected.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts