Rumors of the thalmor banning sweetrolls now!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Suleku

The Grey Knight
I wouldn't be shocked if the Thalmor started to ban the worship of eating sweetrolls... they're too good and the greedy rats would do nothing but keep em to themselves. Whats even worst is I think the empire would support it! lmao!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I wouldn't be shocked if the Thalmor started to ban the worship of eating sweetrolls... they're too good and the greedy rats would do nothing but keep em to themselves. Whats even worst is I think the empire would support it! lmao!
You're either joking or trolling, but I'll play along.

WHAT?! HAVE THEY NO SHAME?! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! FOR THE SWEETROLLS!!!!* draws a weapon and charges over a random hill*

On a serious note, if they really did try to ban sweetrolls, I honestly think it would outrage everyone enough to roll up their sleeves and rassle the nearest thalmor.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
You're either joking or trolling, but I'll play along.

WHAT?! HAVE THEY NO SHAME?! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! FOR THE SWEETROLLS!!!!* draws a weapon and charges over a random hill*

On a serious note, if they really did try to ban sweetrolls, I honestly think it would outrage everyone enough to roll up their sleeves and rassle the nearest thalmor.

o_O I'm doing both actually... trying to get more good people like yourself to join the stormcloaks sooo we can drive them out of skyrim forever :)

My thighs thank you Thalmor. No do something about the Honey Mead!

Maven is going send the dark brotherhood on your ass now XD lol your messing with her business!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
o_O I'm doing both actually... trying to get more good people like yourself to join the stormcloaks sooo we can drive them out of skyrim forever :)

Maven is going send the dark brotherhood on your ass now XD lol your messing with her business!
It's okay. Maven and I have an "understanding". Keep this on the downlow, but it ain't gonna happen... she and my wife are working on a certain recipe that will make the Thalmor VERY happy and thin!

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Sweetrolls?

They've crossed the line.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Actually this could be a great thing!
I could make so much money by selling sweet rolls illegally. I could make my own guild just for selling illegal sweet rolls. Not only that, but I could sneak in a little skooma into the rolls and get everyone addicted, so that way I could have complete power over them just like Britain did to China in the Opium Wars! Mwhahahahahahaha

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Worship of eating sweetrolls? Sounds like my kinda religion. Just another reason to hate the Thalmer...and the Empire.

yea I know right! first they take away talos... now we can't even get fat off of sweetrolls and moonsugar anymores :sadface:. guess I'm have to join up with neveraine now ;p they haven't heard the last of me tho!

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
TO OBLIVION WITH THE THALMOR!!!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Ulfric is a Thalmor asset, being used to distract the Empire from being able to go to war with the Aldmeri Dominion. Empire can't fight an external war, while it's fighting a Civil War.

Reaper87

吉光
OH NO! WHAT CAN WE DO?

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Note to self:

Keep the Thalmor away from Proudspire Manor.
It will mean my head if they find the treasure room filled with every single sweet-roll I've ever found.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
This thread is one long laugh. Honestly I don't know how long it's been since I laughed this hard. On a more serious note however:
CURSES!!!!!! DEATH TO THE ALDMERI DOMINION!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE OUR GODS, YOU CAN TAKE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR SWEETROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if we didn't go after them for random kidnappings, we ain't gonna fight over sweetrolls, we'll just sell em like drugs. Who wants to start a lil side business?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
This thread is one long laugh. Honestly I don't know how long it's been since I laughed this hard. On a more serious note however:
CURSES!!!!!! DEATH TO THE ALDMERI DOMINION!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE OUR GODS, YOU CAN TAKE OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR SWEETROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if we didn't go after them for random kidnappings, we ain't gonna fight over sweetrolls, we'll just sell em like drugs. Who wants to start a lil side business?
I got the stash if you wanna do the sales. 50/50, eh? 60/40? Meet me in the alley in the Grey Quarter and we'll talk.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I got the stash if you wanna do the sales. 50/50, eh? 60/40? Meet me in the alley in the Grey Quarter and we'll talk.
Aight, I'll be there. I've got a buddy that runs with Ri'saad's caravans, this could get big.