• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Anyone tried this? What types of rules and restrictions did you impose upon yourself to get into character? I'm playing a completely amoral Khajiit assassin with no qualms about killing innocents. I make a point of killing neutral or friendly NPCs when I can get away with it. Just a few examples: those poor farmers that wander the roads of Skyrim after a dragon burned down their farmstead.. yep, better put em out of their misery. Any Vigilants of Stendarr that I chance upon are as good as dead, and I mercilessly butcher all Stormcloak patrols that cross paths with me. And if there's a lonesome guard somewhere with no witnesses around, I make a point of planting him in the dirt.

Furthermore, I'm trying to do all the daedric quests; just today I ate Brother Verulus and got the Ring of Namira, so now I can snack on fresh corpses for a bit of energy in between all the killing. I also steal everything that isn't bolted down, and I shout at guards who hassle me, even if it means I'll have to pay the fine or do jail time.

The only major restriction I have is if a quest seems too altruistic, I tend to avoid those unless there is major monetary gain involved. And if possible, I'll kill the quest giver afterwards and rob his corpse. :D Now, this may all sound like I'm some sort of sociopath, but the truth is really quite the opposite - I'm just trying to get into character as best I can, and since I usually play the good guy, I thought I'd try something different for a change..

Grey Fox

Nice! I started a new evil dark elf recently. One day he will succumb to vampirism and shortly after that I plan on doing the whispering door quest for the EBONY BLADE. Oh the fun I shall have!!

What did Brother Verulus taste like?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Nice! I started a new evil dark elf recently. One day he will succumb to vampirism and shortly after that I plan on doing the whispering door quest for the EBONY BLADE. Oh the fun I shall have!!

Sweet! I couldn't stomach killing all those innocents last time round with my more neutral Nord warrior, so I abandoned the Ebony Blade. This time around, though.. my friends will be in far greater danger than my enemies, muahahaha!

He tasted kinda like chicken, actually. ;)

thecelticlatino

Nice.

One of my characters is a Dark Elf (Nyri), and she's basically a scourge in Skyrim. People try to attack her for being a vampire and they usually get torched. Those who don't usually provide fresh blood. Her reasoning is it's better to have people alive to provide blood for her later. However she feels no loss if someone's gotta die.

My Dark Brotherhood character, Gehazi, is a Redguard that focuses on sniping and dual wielding scimitars. Before I knew how to get into the Dark Brotherhood, I found myself killing a lot of NPCs for fun (it's called practice shots for the real thing) with him. There's barely anyone in Whiterun on his file anymore.

Both of them are stealthy. I wonder if anyone plays stealth-less warriors and mages who just unleash hell for fun? And if there's nowhere to hide with them, just how do they survive? >:-)

Grey Fox

Hahahaha...I kinda thought he may be a little salty from all the tears of shame. My new evil guy relies on stealth at the beginning until my insatiable hunger for personnal power makes sneaking unnecessary. Beware GOOD people of skyrim!! Your end is near!

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic

Hahahaha...I kinda thought he may be a little salty from all the tears of shame. My new evil guy relies on stealth at the beginning until my insatiable hunger for personnal power makes sneaking unnecessary. Beware GOOD people of skyrim!! Your end is near!
I agree stealth is important at the start until you become god and it becomes obsolete especially as a mage.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings

Yeah, I could tell I was chewing on a clergyman.. salty and stringy with an aftertaste of shame! :D
I too am waiting for my Khajiit to reach such a level of power that he can go on unstoppable killing sprees without any regard for bounty or persecution by the law. There are so many NPCs I'm dying to kill, but I can't just yet. And I'm really looking forward to the DB questline, which I didn't get into at all with my first character. As a matter of fact, I think I'll kill Grelod the Kind before calling it a day, since I just arrived in Riften for the first time..

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I have a Necromancer, I do experiments with thralls, storing bodies in my basement in solitude and the ones I can't thrall because they're too powerful, I eat to consume their power.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
My Mage/Assassin/Amateur necromancer Isnt completely evil yet but she does love revenge. Gerda the maid from DragonSearch Sent some thugs to teach me lesson about stealing. The Whiterun guards found her wearing nothing but the contract and a poisoned arrow between her eyes.

thecelticlatino

My Mage/Assassin/Amateur necromancer Isnt completely evil yet but she does love revenge. Gerda the maid from DragonSearch Sent some thugs to teach me lesson about stealing. The Whiterun guards found her wearing nothing but the contract and a poisoned arrow between her eyes.

Ha! Love it! I approve of this deliciously evil thread! >=)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Most of my characters have been neutral. Helping some, killing others. Though an all evil character might be fun. My overall 'good' character is my Nord, Nathyn. He joined the Thieve's Guild to steal from the rich and give to the poor. He actually leaves some gold and jewels in random NPC's houses. LOL. He even took out the Brotherhood, since he didn't like their methods.

Now I need to make an all evil character. But what race? Dark Elf just seems so cliche. Though, I would like it to be an Elf. Maybe a Wood Elf who is a cannibal. LOL

perkecet

this is a bit like one of my current characters. dunmer as well. my original intention was to make a vampire character and play to those strengths as much as possible. he isnt inherently evil but is starting to become that way. have master illusion and conjuration. he is currently on a mission to collect as many powerful artifacts as possible, starting with daedric. i might move on to going after any unique items i can.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Most of my characters have been neutral. Helping some, killing others. Though an all evil character might be fun. My overall 'good' character is my Nord, Nathyn. He joined the Thieve's Guild to steal from the rich and give to the poor. He actually leaves some gold and jewels in random NPC's houses. LOL. He even took out the Brotherhood, since he didn't like their methods.

Now I need to make an all evil character. But what race? Dark Elf just seems so cliche. Though, I would like it to be an Elf. Maybe a Wood Elf who is a cannibal. LOL

Maybe have it be a ruthless High Elf that thinks even the Thalmor is below his standards. Basically, he's just a giant Douchebag. xD

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I have been wanting to play as a High Elf. One that kills even the Thalmor on sight would be awesome to play as.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I keep all the contracts sent after me with hired thugs, in the event I come across the person who sent them, when I go into shops and inns, I check the names on those contracts, when I find that person, I will not only kill them, I will kill them, thrall them, kill them, thrall them, kill them in crazy ways, then store their body in my basement for future study.

Sometimes you get all out war's with all the thralls, because they sometimes come back alive after several days and they all go crazy at each other, blasting and hacking away, some others become peaceful, some enemies even become more powerful, There is a Necromancer thread for those who like the evil arts of Necromancy.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I have been wanting to play as a High Elf. One that kills even the Thalmor on sight would be awesome to play as.
That is how I play, for any of you that have read the Dragonlance chronicles my character is a sort of sociopathic Raistlin.

Pete

I still remember with shock the first time I had to kill an 'innocent' npc. Funny, when I kill them for food (as a werewolf) it seems a natural act.

After many hours of play, I find a 'narrow sphere of evil behavior' works best. Makes the character far more interesting and believable to me.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I cant kill innocent people, I avoid all quests that make me kill innocent people

I had that reaction during my first playthrough. I was supposed to harvest the souls of people who trust me to feed the Ebony Blade. I snuck into the house of that woman in Whiterun who has a daughter and sells vegetables, whatshername, and waited till she came home in the evening. I then butchered her and watched her daughter's horrified reaction. That just felt so wrong in so many ways, even though we're talking about a video game. I had just made an orphan out of a little girl and killed an innocent woman in cold blood just to make a magical sword stronger. I said to myself, this ain't worth the guilt, reloaded, left the woman and her daughter in peace and stashed the blade in a chest, never touching it again.

Something tells me this time around things will be different..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts