• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I have a new character that I am wanting to make a Forsworn play-style...or as much as possible. Currently he has completed the Cidhna Mine quest and uses Druadach Redoubt as his base. Aside from wandering and slaughtering every Imperial and Stormcloak that he comes across, what should I do for immersion. Thanks in advance.

Level VII

Do'vish
If you have a PC download a Forsworn faction mod. There's plenty of them out there. I also suggest Hunterborn, it's a hunting overhaul mod. Really good for hunters and forsworn.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
If you have a PC download a Forsworn faction mod. There's plenty of them out there. I also suggest Hunterborn, it's a hunting overhaul mod. Really good for hunters and forsworn.

A pity that is that I am stuck with the console:sadface: ....

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
A forsworn agent haha, just go to cities like Windhelm and pick your pray who needs to be sacrificed in the name of the Forsworn, and take em out haha.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
A forsworn agent haha, just go to cities like Windhelm and pick your pray who needs to be sacrificed in the name of the Forsworn, and take em out haha.

Good idea...I have actually considered going into Markarth after dark and sneaking into the keep and then with my armor of the old gods I will decimate all inside the keep

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

Good idea...I have actually considered going into Markarth after dark and sneaking into the keep and then with my armor of the old gods I will decimate all inside the keep
There you go man i'm sure you'll find plenty of ways to have fun with this build, good luck!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Thanks very much

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Ok as an update, I absolutely love the killing animations for the Forsworn Sword...it just looks like it would hurt so much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts