• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

I...

• Grow tired of Skyrim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prefer Oblivion to Skyrim

• Can't wait until ESO

• Total voters

DEADxOFxKNIGHT

Sewing-Life Alchemist
Now. before moderators rage on me for not being in the role play section i'd like to point out that i'm not actually talking about role playing like acting through your character. i'm talking about literally rolling a dice then playing the game , a set of hard mode rules if you will if you play Pokemon you may have heard of a nuzlocke its kinda like that if not then that's ok too-;)

i was bored with Skyrim when i made up these rules and I've done two almost complete play throughs since then i got a completely different almost first time experience from playing using skills i would never dream of using

here is how you play..
first you have to set up your class by rolling a dice (i didn't even have a dice so i used this) http://www.random.org/dice/ (p.s. make sure to set number of die to 1)

this is how you pick your skills for melee combat rolling a 1,2, or a 3 will be one handed
rolling a 4,5, or a 6 will be two handed

for ranged combat rolling a 1,2, or a 3 will land you archery
rolling a 4,5, or a 6 will be Destruction magic

the rest of this is the same principal so i am going to shorten so you don't have to read as much

Crafting Skills: Alchemy 1-2, Smithing 3-4, Enchanting 5-6

Armor Type: Heavy 1-3, Light 4-6

and three types of utility skills which don't have to be used at all but if you choose to use a utility skill you can only use the ones you roll

Utility 1: Sneak 1-2, Pick pocketing 3-4, Lock picking 5-6

Utility 2: Alteration 1-2, Conjuration 3-4, Illusion 5-6

Utility 3: Block 1-2, Restoration 3-4, Speech 5-6

you may only use skills you have rolled unless made to use other skills for the progression of the story. you can also play on master if you wish but depending on your rolls you might get the short end of the stick.

Level VII

Do'vish
If you're talking about "roll" play and not "role" play then don't put "role" in your title. Other than that, this is a cool thing to do if you're bored and want a challenge.

DEADxOFxKNIGHT

Sewing-Life Alchemist
If you're talking about "roll" play and not "role" play then don't put "role" in your title. Other than that, this is a cool thing to do if you're bored and want a challenge.

sorry i know what you mean i was just trying to make it like a play on words

Level VII

Do'vish

sorry i know what you mean i was just trying to make it like a play on words

It's fine, I kinda like the play on words but some people may get confused or mad about it. Just trying to help for in the future.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts