• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DuhSkyrim

Remember a whole back when Rockstar had this game that was similar to GTA, but you played as cops? And no it's not L.A. Noire because that's more cinematic. Anyways when do you think this game will come out? I have a feeling Rockstar is making this as a next gen title and I have a feeling they've been working at this for next gen ever since they mentioned it.

*SPOILER* for GTA V, there's supposedly a secret car that has AG3NT5 or something like that as the license plate. Basically pointing to it. So is it just for fun? Or could it be that they're still focused on Agent?

Rextoret

top kek
I'm not sure about any 'Agent' game is in production. Maybe you were thinking of Max Payne? You don't play as a cop though.

As for the secret car, that was a reference to the car from the old 007 movies, hence '4G3NT'. The car was the Aston Martin DB5.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the game you're thinking of. The car part is still true though.

http://www.ign.com/games/agent/ps3-953582

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts