• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Gotcha.
    Phantom, are you still interested in this?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    yes we are still open, you are welcome to enter a CC

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    I would join, but my greatest fear is that I might be a little off the schedule. Who knows? I might check the replies in this thread to see if I am able to keep up with everyone else.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    cerberusknight-jpg.11562

(picture is not mine, I'm just using it for this cc)
    » NAME Ralyx Barrasha
    » ALIAS The Black Raven
    » AGE 19
    » BIRTH DATE Unknown
    » BIRTH PLACE Somewhere in Skyrim
    » ORIGIN Imperial
    » CLASS Rouge
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 6'1
    » WEIGHT 136 lbs
    » LATERALITY Left handed
    » SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    » MARTIAL STATUS Single
    » AFFILIATION None at the time.

APPEARANCE

» HAIR Long black hair with red highlights. Always hanging freely.
    » EYE COLOR Red
    » SKIN COLOR Light tan.
    » BUILD A little more muscular than average
    » ATTIRE — Ralyx wears a light special made ebony armour, with red fabric and a red cape. He is often seen with his hood on. On his right arm he has smithed claws on his gauntlets, wich can be used as a weapon. His weapon of choice is a strongly smithed steel sword with an ebony hilt. The sword has a marking of a dragon.

PERSONALITY

» POSITIVE TRAITS Ralyx is an inteligent and loyal young man. He has great skills in one-on-one combat.
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS He can behave very negative towards people he don't know. He has a great lust for killing things.
    » LIKES Killing, winning, drinking, skooma and women.
    » DISLIKES Losing, priests, religion, elks and cats (khajiits).
    » GOALS Becoming a hero for the people and take revenge on the once that betrayed him.
    » FEARS His past coming back to haunt him.

Ralyx has a very cocky attitude towards others, and is very inpatience. He gets easly bored and can often come with negative and mocking comments on others work and meenings. His troubled childhood has made him very aggressive.

COMBAT DIAGNOSTIC

» FIGHTING STYLE – Ralyx isn't one to confront his enemies by walking up to them. He is more the type to sneak up behind them and killing them before they can notice him. If he is noticed, he kills all enemies but one as fast as he can, then he starts mocking the last one. His most used strategy in one-on-one combat is to wait until his opponent attacks, and then counter it by either using his sword or claws. If he is to fight together with a group, he always says the number of enemies he has killed, and mock the others if he kills more than them.

» SKILLS

Master

One handed - Ralyx always prefer using one handed weapons over two handed because of the faster attacks.

Stealth - Being silent and hard to notice is one of the most used tactic used by Ralyx. This makes it easier for him to sneak upon a group of people killing them one by one.

Expert

Light armour - Ralyx wears light armour to be more agile, and to make it easier to sneak around.

Adept

Speechcraft - He has a talent of interogating and bribeing people.

HISTORY
    Ralyx' parents died when he was 3 and he were forced to live on the streets of Windhelm. There he met some other orphans that he made a strong bond with quickly. One day when they were trying to steal some bread from a marketstall, a man called Heraclex came to them and offered them a home where they could learn how to become real knights. They accepted and were taken to the secret lair of the Dragontamers, where their training began.

Ralyx never talks about his past, other than that he once were part of the group called The Dragontamers. His rank amongst his clan were high, and he was his masters most trusted warrior. But one day his master sent an assassin to murder Ralyx because he feared he was planning to overtrow him and take his place. Ralyx heared about this and fled from the lair to find a new and better life in Skyrim. He now roams around under the name The Black Raven, plotting revenge on the once that betrayed him.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    your in kim. nice CC. what text will you use for dialouge (take note of the others who have already chosen).

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Looks good!

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Name: Che'anni Musgrav'n.

Sex: Female.

Race: Imperial.

Birthplace: Black marsh.

Current Residence: Skyrim, The reach.

Alliances or Affiliations: Currently none.

Equipment: Two slightly curved daggers for close melee combat.
    One hunting bow for long ranged combat or hunting.
    Ninety five steel arrows ready and waiting.
    Four cure disease potions.
    Leather pants, gloves, boots with custom fitted hide armor.
    Glass Bottle containing water.

Appearance:
    Stands at 5'6, Silver-grey long hair usually tied in a bun although likes it to be left loose. Blue eyes, long lashes, average weight and build, has a small scar on the right hand side of her forehead just above the brow, wears custom fitted hide armor, fitted with steel plates for extra protection, High leather boots, leather pants to go under the armor and simple leather gloves for protection against cold and many other things.

Personality:
    Che'anni dislikes to be treated with disrespect and extreme cruelty due to her past, develops a grudge against people who surpass her, possibly a bit rash and quick tempered although she can keep her anger at bay if her mission depends on it, she dislikes the undead and all things tied to necromancy, she believes that life is a natural process. Some of the things that she likes are hunting, Setting traps, ambushing her foes, fighting against powerful foes that improve her abilities, she likes to be tested, she will not take "no" for an answer. She enjoys well cooked foods, drinks that are sweet and usually non-alcoholic, prefers to be in the dense forest more then any other places.

History:
    Che'anni in her early years grew up in Black marsh, living with her parents in a small cottage just north west of the main village. Her mother was an alchemist, selling her wares and small trinkets down by village in a small shop near the gate, her father was an hunter, often he traveled with his friends going off into the wild hunting for game that was to be their supper. At the age of twelve Che'anni was doing her daily chores when her father came home early from his hunting trip and told the family they must run into the wild before it is too late, before the bandits came and pillaged the place. The scared Che'anni and her mother quickly gathered up some things before running into the forest, bumping into a man, that man who was a bandit himself quickly grabbed Che'anni's mother and sliced her neck, she dropped staring lifelessly at Che'anni, blood starting to form a small puddle around her body. The bandit had taken Che'anni and sold her off to the highest bidder. At the age of eighteen she had recently been moved to another mine in skyrim to dig up all of the steel ore she could, surviving on minimal food and water, sleeping in dusty caged in damp areas. The time came to escape when the slaver of the mine started to fall ill and became delusional and took Che'anni to be his long lost daughter for a day, He had orded the guards to open the cage and bring Che'anni to his house for a nice meal but when the guards had taken her out she quickly escaped and run over a cliff, Che'anni woke up days later in a Inn by a town named Riverwood. The Innkeeper had been kind and generous to Che'anni, offering her a place to stay, food to eat and a job. At the age of twenty Che'anni had left the Inn, had payed off her debt to the Innkeeper and walked off into the wild, remembering the things her father and mother had taught her. Trying to put her past life behind her but it still haunts her to this very day.

Roleplaying Sample:
    "Hello, is anybody there?"
    Che'anni called off into the dark road, knowing she could not hide from the creature or man in the darkness of the night that had seen her already, it was stalking her. Che'anni knew that it was following her for days on the end now and it would possibly continue to do so for many more to come, until it was ready to strike. This had to stop one way or another, it was going to be it or her and Che'anni liked the one where she walked away rather then knowing what it had to do to her.

A man walked forward, towards Che'anni and looked at her, trying to hide the excitement in his eyes.
    "Is everything alright, young girl. For I was walking towards Markarth to meet some friends of mine, Would you care for some company? A girl like you should not be walking alone in these dark roads, anything could happen."
    The man stated with a smirk, walking closer, holding his hand out for Che'anni to take. He got close and quickly took his free hand and placed it on his hip, preparing to pull out a weapon to threaten Che'anni into what he wanted. Che'anni knew better and grabbed her slightly curved dagger, stepped forward and shoved it in the man's stomach, looking up into his eyes and then Che'anni was about to speak but was caught off guard. The man had thrown her to the ground, started to walk and then stopped beside her. Taking out dagger Che'anni had left in his stomach the man then used the dagger to point to Che'anni.
    "I had such wondrous things planned for us my dear but now you had to go and complicate things, you should of just taken my hand, you would of been better off but now I guess I have to finish my meal right here, right now."
    The man said while still pointing the dagger to Che'anni, starting to lick his blood off to clean the blade, walking forward and continued with. "Now be good my dear, I do not want to dirty up my clothes with blood do I now?"

Che'anni had other plans still to come for this disgusting creature, clenching her last weapon by her side she waited for him to get close enough and then pounced up and followed with a punch to his left side, stunned the man could not follow the girls movements as she clenched the blade even tighter then before and ended the fight with one final blow. Che'anni fell back onto the ground, resting for the slightest moment before looking at the man. He was a vampire looking for a meal, she could see that now by his teeth and his eyes now that she was not trying to be fed upon, Che'anni got up and gripped the blade in his neck and pulled it out, she then started to pick up the other one on the floor which the man had dropped upon his death, she kicked the body to make sure it was dead before looking ahead at the road continuing her walk in the darkness of the night.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Nice CC Kim and thanks for showing me the Rp.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Being the natural, shrewd diplomats we are, we Imperials don't take kindly to being ruled over, especially by vampires.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Hmm, I should start preparing a good and badass entrance for Ralyx.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Why Thank you, however the max I can give is 2 for whatever reason I do not know why.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I just need to be accepted to be able to start up my into, all in due time.