• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

thecelticlatino

One month has passed since the Harbinger-Dovakhiin Wolfblade rid the world of Alduin in Sovngarde. Unfortunately, things were just as Jarl Ulfric had said back at the Summit. There will be a full scale war between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks. There are tensions within the Jorrvaskr Companions, the Thieves Guild is in full force and the Dark Brotherhood is dwindling by the number. Wolfblade, having joined the Blades and becoming its leader, is tasked with rebuilding the Order alongside Delphine and Esbern.

The following characters will be featured as major NPCs:

Brunhilde:
    Race: Nord

Appearance: Is approximately six feet tall, with a muscular-lean frame. She has a brown mohawk with a single braid down her left eye and brown eyes. It is believed her father was a Breton or possibly an Imperial, hence her darker features, though her height and pale skin make her a Nord.

Fighting Style: Wields a warhammer and wears light armor. Physically she's agile but her attacks are also slow. But when they hit they ignore armor and hit hard!

Current Status: She is the right hand woman of Jarl Ulfric and general of the Stormcloaks. She is also a member of the Companions.

Marriage: Formerly Camilla Valerius, but she is dead.

Allies: Jarl Ulfric, Galmor Stone-Fist, Wolfblade (?)

Rivals: Arok Gro-Samosh, Tiberius

Arok Gro-Samosh:
    Race: Orc (has traces of human blood)

Appearance: About 6'7 tall with a large muscular body. He has dark red dreadlocks (indicates some Redguard blood) and green eyes (Breton blood?). He is a descendant of Duluk Gro-Samosh, who led the Cyrodiil Fighter's Guild. He has dark green skin.

Fighting Style: Wields a greatsword and wears heavy armor. Somewhat slow but can give and take damage well.

Current Status: He is a Legionnaire of the Imperial Legion under General Tullius and a member of the Companions. He is a potential member of the Blades.

Marriage: Borgakh the Steel-Heart

Allies: Wolfblade, Tiberius, General Tullius, Legate Rikke, Lyna

Rivals: Brunhilde, Gehazi, Talon

Gehazi:
    Race: Redguard (1/64 Nord)

Appearance: About six feet tall with a lean-muscular body. Has very pale, light-brown skin that gives him an almost biracial appearance. Has dark hair braided in cornrows and dark eyes. He is a descendant of Tatana, the woman who saved Cyrodiil and aided Martin Septim in closing the gates of Oblivion, his forefather was her younger son.

Fighting Style: Prefers light armor, often hooded. He's adept with a bow. Up close he fights with dual scimitars, focusing on agility and damage over protection.

Current Status: He is the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and is trying to rebuild the order after Arok Grok-Samosh decimated the old members and ordered a price on the Orc's head. He, Talon, Tsarrina and Babette are what remain of the guild.

Marriage: Ysolda (expecting their first child soon)

Allies: Talon, Tsarrina

Rivals: Arok Gro-Samosh, Lyna, Nyri

Nyri:
    Race: Dark Elf

Appearance: Very short and slim (about 5'1, barely tipping 105 lbs). She has light blue skin, glowing red eyes and black colored pigtails. Always wears the Dark Brotherhood robes despite having no affiliation. She is well over three hundred years old but looks to be about sixteen or seventeen because of her petite build.

Fighting Style: Always wears robes, adept with stealth, wields the Mace of Molag Bal and an expert in Destruction magic (favors fire spells). She is a glass cannon and can easily be killed however.

Current Status: Believed to be dead after Gehazi attacked her during the Massacre of Whiterun. She is a scourge to Skyrim and is often bloodthirsty despite her innocent appearance. She is also a vampire, which leads many to attack her on sight. She was nursed back to health by Archmage Emile.

Marriage: Revyn Sadri (killed him)

Allies: Emile

Rivals: Gehazi, Arok Gro-Samosh, Orinia

Wolfblade
    Race: Nord

Appearance: Very tall, even for a Nord, and very muscular. About 6'6 and over 200 lbs. He has long black hair, steel grey eyes, and fair skin. Always wears barbarian type armor even if he has access to better. Comes from a long line of heroes with the same name (Wolfblade of Daggerfall, Wolfblade of Cyrodiil, etc...). He is also the Harbinger of the Companions.

Fighting Style: Wears light armor so he's fairly agile. Wields a battleaxe up close, which is of average speed, and from afar he wields a bow. He has no patience for the likes of stealth or magic, and always prefers and up close fight when he can. Being Dragonborn he also has access to shouts (Fus Ro Dah and Inferno are his favorites). On rare occasions he turns into a werewolf.

Current Status: Stopped Alduin from causing Armageddon. Now tasked with rebuilding the Blades.

Marriage: Mjoll the Lioness

Allies: Brunhilde, Tiberius, Arok Gro-Samosh, Delphine, Esbern

Rivals: Dragons (killed Paarthunax), the Greybeards

thecelticlatino

The following characters will potential be featured as minor or major NPCs depending on where the RP goes.

Archmage Emile:
    Race: Breton

Appearance: Fairly slim with curly black hair and light green eyes. Has a neatly trimmed beard and is in his early thirties. Not particularly unattractive or handsome though many women tend to be interested in him. He is the Archmage of the College of Winterhold.

Fighting Style: Wears Robes, wards off spells with Restoration, uses Alteration magic for Protection, and wields a Conjured Blade, fighting up close. With his conjured blade he can dispel enemies and inflict powerful damage. Basically a magical warrior.

Current Status: Raising his infant daughter Elissa, a Breton/Dunmer hybrid. Healed Nyri upon feeling sympathy for her. His sympathy may have been misplaced however.

Marriage: Jenassa (died), has a daughter through her

Allies: Talon, Orinia, Brelyna, Onmund

Rivals: None to speak of

Talon:
    Race: Argonian

Appearance: Has dark grey scales that appear blackish, bright yellow eyes with streaked warpaint of like color. Thin and lean due to his reliance on agility and stealth. He was formerly a vigilante who cleaned Skyrim of thugs and bandits, but upon needing coin for his family he rejoined the Dark Brotherhood under Gehazi. Once a part of the Cyrodiilic Dark Brotherhood but was exiled from their order. Also a member of the College of Winterhold though he barely shows up (helped Emile stop Ancano and allowed him to become Archmage).

Fighting Style: Wears light armor, adept with Destruction magic (favors fire spells), often prefers assassinations with his dagger. Can fight with a one-handed sword if need be. He is a glass cannon and doesn't take damage well however.

Current Status: Tasked with killing Arok Gro-Samosh for the death of the Old Brotherhood.

Marriage: Shahvee (expecting hatchlings)

Allies: Emile, Gehazi, Tsarrina

Rivals: Lyna, Arok Gro-Samosh

Tsarrina:
    Race: Khajiit

Appearance: Has dark red fur with red braided hair. Lean and muscular, with a bit of meat due to her natural athleticism. She came to Skyrim with the Khajiit caravan and is one of Nocturnal's Nightingales. She balances both lives as a Nightingale and an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood. She is the Agent of Strife.

Fighting Style: Tsarrina likes to get up close and personal...from the shadows. Always wields a pair of daggers and dislikes ranged combat. She's also an adept hand to hand fighter as well. Wears light armor.

Current Status: Tasked with killing Arok Gro-Samosh by Gehazi for the deaths of the Old Brotherhood. Also awaiting her husband with the next Khajiit caravan from Elsewyr.

Marriage: ??? (Male Khajiit coming with the caravans)

Allies: Lyna, Gehazi, Talon

Rivals: Arok Gro-Samosh (?)

Lyna:
    Race: Wood Elf

Appearance: Has pale golden skin, long blonde hair and orange eyes. Very slim and petite in build (about 5'4). Strikingly beautiful for a Bosmer. She's the Mistress of the Thieves Guild and a Nightingale for Nocturnal, managing the affairs of the Riften Thieves Guild. She is the Agent of Shadow.

Fighting Style: Combat isn't Lyna's strong suit. She prefers distraction through Illusion magic, causing others to be calm or fight amongst themselves. If she must fight she uses a bow, even in melee. Like many Bosmer she's an excellent archer. Wears light armor.

Current Status: Searching for a third member to be inducted as a Nightingale in Nocturnal's service.

Marriage: Stenvar

Allies: Tsarrina, Arok Gro-Samosh (saved his life once)

Rivals: Gehazi, Talon

Tiberius:
    Race: Imperial

Appearance: About 5'10, stout and muscular with a compact build. Has short dark hair and whited eyes as a result of joining the Companions. Has partial blindness due to being a former combatant in the Imperial Arena. He is a former agent of the Imperial Legion but retired upon coming to Skyrim. He is a member of the Companions.

Fighting Style: Tiberius wears heavy armor, always carries a shield and prefers a one handed axe. Also good with warding and healing spells. He is slow but can take a fair amount of damage (and dish it back).

Current Status: Just serving the Companions and awaiting his first child. Potential candidate for the Blades

Marriage: Ria (expecting their first child)

Allies: Wolfblade, Arok Gro-Samosh (tentative)

Rivals: Brunhilde

Orinia:
    Race: High Elf

Appearance: Well over six feet as many Altmer are, fairly slim since she is not physically active (but doesn't indulge). Has cropped neck-length blonde hair and radiant green eyes. Over a hundred years old but looks to be in her thirties (human comparison). She is a member of the College of Winterhold. The daughter of the Duke of Mania in Shivering Isles. She strives not to be like her evil ancestors, using her magic for good. Very wealthy.

Fighting Style: Adept with Illusion and Destruction Magic. She can turn enemies against one another and burn, freeze, and zap them as she pleases. Wears an enchanted dress since she prefers refinement over heavy duty protection.

Current Status: Looking to open a school of magic in Solitude.

Marriage: Onmund

Allies: Emile

Rivals: Nyri (knows little but does not trust her, aware Emile saved her), Talon (suspicious of him)

I'm playing too! :)

Name: Ri'Demon (Call me Demon)

Class: Mix between Warrior and Assassin

Physical Description: 5'10, Fur as black as Night, Three scars across the face where I got in a fistfight. With my cousin the Saber-tiger.

History: I have had a few run-ins with the Dark Brotherhood, every once in a while someone would put a contract on my head, I have always loved Sneaking and Fights. If I could I would try to get a sneak kill, if not there were always my trusty Axe and Sword. In Elsweyr I was sent by my leader to Skyrim to follow a Traveling Mechant to kill him for betraying our tribe, I have already killed him, the hateful Mar'klat. I went back to Elsweyr and asked if I could stay in Skyrim, the leader said yes. Now I am in Skyrim seeking new Adventure.

Personality: I am helpful all you need to do is ask and have the gold. It takes a while to build trust, but when you do, I will have your back. I may seem harsh at first, but I am nice after a while. I often say what I am thinking on any situation, sometimes that gets me into a little trouble with the guards, but I usually have the gold to pay the fine if necessary. I work well with others, and well by myself as well. I usually have a way out of almost any situation.

Likes or Dislikes: I like people who can help me and what I do, and I often pay them back with help also. I dislike those Thalmor jerks who think they are above everyone else.

Misc.: I have taken no side in the War, I don't feel that it is completely necessary to join a war that I am not part of. I will help Stormcloaks with quests along with the Imperials as long as they don't order me around like a dog. If I am told to go kill something, I do.

thecelticlatino

Awesome! We need at least two more characters (for a total of four, your character, mine plus two others) so anyone who wants to join in please do so :)

thecelticlatino

01. East Coast

02. I'm functioning as the 'DM', not using any characters personally. Though you could say Wolfblade since he leads the Blades

thecelticlatino

Sure :) Anyone can join from anywhere! Totally cool with me (since I can't always post immediately myself). So feel free to add your character card!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Name: frost
    Race: half-wood elf, half-imperial

Appearance: over 6 foot, slender but strong with scruffy shoulder length crimson red hair, his appearance is mainly imperial except for his pointed ears, height and eyes. His eyes are also bright red.

Apparel:wears no armour choosing garb similar to that of redgaurds for agility. The garb comes with a hood but he rarely uses it. His cloths have a blueish tint compared to the darker redgaurd cloths.

Weapons: he Carries a Rapier, a short sword on his back and a Dagger in each boot and his fathers enchanted sword(does not use)

Fighting style: a master of the blade, he believe that attack is the best defence and believes himself skilled enough with a blade not to need a shield or armour. He has no archery or other weapon skills

History: born and raised on the Borders of valanwood and the empire. His mother was nothing special, a low noble from a moderately wealthy family in valanwood. But his father was something else, a knight of the nine, a descendent of one of one of the knights who fought with the hero of kvatch and a high ranking noble who's opinion was valued by the emperor. His parents met when his father saved his mother from trolls. With such a family he led a sheltered life, that was until the great war, when it all changed, his family home was destroyed by plundering thalmar solders and his mother killed.his father, greif stricken attacked a entire thalmar platoon by himself. He was eventually killed but not before his father killed the talmar who led the plunderers. He died a hero to the empire. During this frost was at a boarding school in training to be an officer in the legion. Upon hearing his parents fate he left the legion to rebuild his family legacy,
    First he tried to join the knights of the nine but he was rejected due to his lack of fate. He wandered the land until finally he found a guild known as the order of the sword, they accepted him into the order where he spent years honing his skills as an apprentice. Upon graduating He was gifted the orders signature weapon the rapier, he then began his journey through tamriel in search of a path in life having given up on ever rebuilding his family legacy.

Personality: frost is not a very religious person and slow to trust new people, he is confident in his abilities, perhaps to confident especially when it comes to his skill with a sword,

Likes/dislikes: dislikes people doubting his skills and people who mock his race. He likes people who prove their trustworthiness to him. He hates the talmar.

Misc: he was given his fathers sword in the condolence letter, spent some weeks training with the legendary Sul. He supports the imperials completely.
    Sorry this is so long and how long it took to write I sent it from my phone.

Flint firestorm

The dragons are not gone, Aldiun is just dead but not all dragons and if you played oblivion you would know that they are also bodyguards of the emperor and his sons and protecters of the empire. A bit like the pentus octileus

thecelticlatino

Yeah basically the Blades serve many functions. And dragons still roam Skyrim if you played the main quest. No matter its only rp :) so we gor Demon and Frost, one more character and we are set

Sn'eek the Khajiit

The Sn'eekiest of them all.
    Character name: Sn'eek
    Born: Senchal, Elsweyr
    Class: Thief/Free lance Assassin (Disguised as lone Khajiit caravan, some black smithing skill up to Ebony.) Known with is peers to have a high natural skill in stealth and pick pocketing.
    Looks: As with most Khajiit he is lithe and athelectic aiding his agile nature, is fur black with grey stripes gradually getting whiter as they go down to the tail. Standing at a rather small five foot four inches, small for Nirn often meaning he is over looked by the larger races. Disliking war paint for it's obvious connotations, donned usually in fine robes to keep his guise, yet always within his caravan a set of improved leather armour (Epic) is kept close by.
    Personality: Whilst his guise requires him to be sociable at least, he ensures very little is revealed by himself regarding his history or personal life, keeping such things guarded due to the nature of his hidden professions. However on saying this general conversation and gossip is always welcomed by him, often searching for information which could be used at a later date, if preferences with merchant materials, or information regarding a mark for either of his hidden professions. Always with most Khajiit he is a picture of calm, approachable to those around, his weapons carried always hidden from view. (His bow is not, however when asked he always claims it's for hunting only, though never tells the person what he is actually hunting.) Having a strong disliking to the Altmer due to the Thalmor presence in Elsweyr, if ever stumbling across a Thalmor officer in the wild, it is highly unlikely that the Thalmor would see him, or would be walking much further along the road. The Nords current attitude towards outsiders has reduced his opinion of them, once strong when entering Skyrim, and although finding a few friendly faces, Nords that are not known to him are treated wearily.
    Combat Prefs: Whilst having a one handed sword (ebony) stored, normally two ebony daggers are always kept on his person, each improved with his own blacksmithing skill to 'epic'. This suiting his style of often attacking without being seen, if it be with a bow (ebony, ebony arrows) or daggers. The daggers always kept hidden inside his robes.
    History: Hailing from Senchal, Elsweyr. Born during the dragon attacks which plagued Skyrim and other areas of Tamriel, these were not his main concerns. His father had already been captured by the Thalmor, accused of being a spy for the imperials, from a young kitten (?) the hatred for the Thalmor had harbored and would ultimately lead to his decisions to break away from Elsweyr and make his mark upon Tamriel.
    Excited by the legends he had read, not only of Cyrodil and the Imperial city, but also the old legends of Skyrim he set of with what little coin he had, intending first to head to the Imperial city to get hold of some coin and maybe set up a trade route. He was disappointed when he arrived, although he had read and even heard from those visited that the Imperial City was heavily damaged in the war he never could of imagined to what extent. This only furthered his hatred for the Thalmor and only made him more determined in his personal goals. The trip however was not an entire loss, for even though he had planned to venture into Skyrim, a few of his own kind already making the trip and finding it profitable despite the frozen climate, whispers heard of Skyrim becoming prosperous.
    The Thieves guild and the Dark Brotherhood are what made his ears twitch, a hero known as the Dovahkiin rebuilding the entire province so it seemed. More so he was interested in the work it would bring, but realizing first given the prosperous nature he would have to be noticed. Starting to create his initial trade of blacksmithing, purchasing whatever ebony, malachite and moonstone ingots he could find of the locals, crafting bows of glass and ebony, improving them and making an hefty profit allowing him to pay for his travel expenses he headed up to Skyrim, picking up local requests in terms of items of value and figures that they no longer wished to walk upon Nirn, starting to craft his reputation, waiting to be recognized.

thecelticlatino

Alrighty. I'll begin:

"Dragonborn. The new recruits have arrived," Delphine said.
    "What are we looking at?" Wolfblade asked.
    "Two of them are Khajiits, the other is some kind of...Imperial...I think...can't tell," Delphine replied.
    "Bring them forward," Wolfblade said.

Wolfblade eyed the new recruits. The first that caught his attention looked to be human. On closer inspection however the so-called human had pointed ears and burning red eyes that matched his hair. His skin complexion seemed rather close to being an Imperial but with the golden touch perhaps Bosmer...or even Altmer. Two Khajiits stood next to him. Both of them had black fur, one of them fully covered while the other was decorated in grey stripes that grew whiter towards his tail.

"Speak your names," Wolfblade commanded, "and from where do you hail?"

Flint firestorm

"the names frost, graduate of the swords guild and master swordsman. No doubt you've heard of me." frost said confidently. He noticed that wolfblade eyeing his ears and skin tone, no doubt wondering about his origins. Frost had eyed the two other recruits on the way in, both khajiit, one with all black fur and scars. The other had black fur to but was obviously ageing."I could take them down easily" frost thought to himself.
    (I think we should have a different tread to talk to each other out of character)

"My name is Ri'Demon, but I am commonly known as Demon, I am a master at sneak, and I am pretty good with my sword and axe" He motions to his weapons on his belt. He takes a sideways glance at Frost and the other Khajiit, try to figure out their origins and whether they can be trusted. Then he takes a slight bow, "I hope I may be of service."

OOC: I agree with Flint, we should have another thread.

Sn'eek the Khajiit

The Sn'eekiest of them all.
    The Khajiit confused at why he was here watched the others as they stood up in line to be addressed. him had been picked up in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, the women Delphine only promising something important in replacement for his time. He was indifferent, watching from the silence of the shadows, his ears perking up at the mention of the Dragonborn, a legend standing, studying with military intentions, the others pandering to his needs instantly. He wondered for a moment if he had been recruited by either the Stormcloaks or the Imperials though the uniforms were telling him otherwise.

The others starting to repeat their names and their skills in which they thought they were masters off, both admitting to training with the sword, the other of his kind most obviously suggesting he was a master of sneak, a slight smirk twisting the corners of his lips at their arrogance. He however did not say a word, sitting with his legs crossed within the corner of the room, his eyes glinting the little torch light which was glowing.

A few moments passed, most likely the others were watching his known position waiting for his answer, though he would not afford them such pleasantries, not yet at least, information was never given freely in his game. He stood up, padded furred footsteps pacing behind the two whom were standing, his eyes cast towards the sheaths upon their wastes and the, both of them preferring the fight close and active rather then taking a mark down silently, the swords of both and the axe of one only confirming such. His weapons were hidden, the two ebony daggers crafted himself lay within the the long robe which wrapped around his fury frame, nothing outward would suggest what or who he was, other then the guesses one could gather from him being here.

Silent footsteps walking around the two standing too attention, allowing his eyes cast upon the 'dragonborn' studying his attire before seemingly whispered words escaped his lips.

"This one would like to know this information from you 'dragonborn', this one would also like to know the guild in which you want this one to be apart off, with this information this one will tell you his name."

Without waiting for a response he turned his back upon them all, falling back towards his corner he was once sat and once again crossing his legs, paws resting upon his lap, his eyes remained on the four whom were standing.

Flint firestorm

Frost struggled to hold back a laugh. This khajiit has obviously been living user a rock if he does not know anything about the dragon born or the blades. The khajiit had no obvious weapons or armour but there was something about him, a sort of calm or hidden confidence that made frost suspicious about him,
    ( just so you know purple shew made a OOC thread for this, I think you should all check it out)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts