• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falmer19

Has anyone encountered this type of dragon besides the 2 in the forgotten vale? And at what Level?

I only found the Forgotten Vale ones. I still anticipate to find a Random Encounter one.

zane

they're supposedly (from what I've heard) random encounters after a level around 60 something. That's just from looking around and seeing messages on this forum though.

Derek Jeder

I've found about 4 or so randomly in Skyrim at level 81, so I don't know the specific level.

Falmer19

Go up by the frozen lake by the shrine of resolution. Walk around and they eventually show up. However, if you haven't done the main quest dragon rising they won't spawn.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I encountered one near Riften, on my way to castle dawnguard, right after I got the DLC. I believe you have to be at least level 71 before you encounter them randomly, it's just funny that it was the first thing that happened to me after I got the DLC.

Ganja

The level 60 something is about right... I'm level 65 and they've been popping up like mad ever since the forgotten vale. But maybe higher levels find them before that... Not sure

Don Fatshine

Daedric Servant
I encountered one near Riften, on my way to castle dawnguard, right after I got the DLC. I believe you have to be at least level 71 before you encounter them randomly, it's just funny that it was the first thing that happened to me after I got the DLC.

Me too! I found one in the same area after I downloaded the DLC but I'm level 46. So perhaps you have to be at least 40? It's a good thing that Shadowmere and guards were around to distract it while I shot it with arrows from far.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts