Returning to fantasy settings

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Throne 4.jpg

Some years ago I gave away all my D&D stuff. (Moron, never give away old letters, RPGs, journals etc...) I was tiered of the whole fantasy thing. LotR came and went and I, if anything, got more tiered of the whole genre. Well, my roomie was playing Skyrim and I commented, "Too bad I am sick of the whole knights and dragons thing, that is a really pretty game." I think my favorite part of PC gaming is just looking around and wandering through the environments. Eventually I broke down and now, months later at level 54 and the third time through the game with Fehl'Varra the female Khajiit assassin, I am hooked. Waiting for Dawnguard to progress in the Imperial campaign past "message to Whiterun" and the Dragonborn past the point where the Sky temple is acquired. I wanna clean up the Forsworn there with the Vampire Lord.

I am likely never gonna make another character. I keep running variations of my beloved Fehl'Varra Daksdotter. She's evil, true, but goofy. Her name is not traditionally Khajiit, Guess her family migrated to Skyrim some generations ago and lost touch with some aspects of their culture. (Her last name is a reference to a Sci-Fi cat character I made up as a child, Daknos Phisos. The -dotter is Norse for "daughter", duh, no need to point out the obvious, i guess.)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Awesome, Rook. Love your character's name, especially the backstory to it. Yeah, I also said I'd never play the game again, and here I am, cracking skulls with a level 23 Orc. (sigh) :)

Willpower, why dost thou leave me at my utmost time of need? lol

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Awesome, Rook. Love your character's name, especially the backstory to it.

I get really crazy in my musings about details in my head. She went through a "The Decent" phase (Great movie, it has falmer lookin' things!). Fehll'Varra ran around the Underdeep wearin' Falmer armor and hunting them. (Wish it was blue and gray not that awful yellow...) Hunted the Vigilants of Stendar collecting their Amulets as trophies. I may opt for Elder scrolls online $ permitting, instead of Secret World. Wandering around makin' up stories in my head...Lovin' every minute of it.