• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have a pretty elaborate system as well:

"Are you sure you want to delete this file?"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yes"
That is what I do with characters I am not attached to.
That's why I avoid glue, paste and Spiderman when I play Skyrim.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
After his Skyrim warrior days are past, Raido will likely take to the seas like his old man for a while and eventually settle somewhere, probably back on Stros M'Kai and set up a school in the tradition of the Yokudan warrior masters and teach the Way of the Sword to a very select group of students and pass his knowledge on to the next generation of warriors.

HaxAras

My original char has anywhere from 150 - 180 hours on him. I wanna say it's around 169-170 but just to be sure. I made another char that has more, I think it's over 175 hours.

My original was a LV 81 heavy armor Argonian badass in Dragon Armor with a two handed battleaxe Certus Letum (Certain Death). He favors the Marked for Death shout. His armor is enchanted to allow him to carry over 645 pounds?

Annoying/funny/fun fact. I spent 30 minutes dropping all my crap to fight the Dawnguard when they randomly attacked me as I tried to join them. When I went back to the game there was so much crap on the ground it froze my console. I like to think of him as an unstoppable force, he will never retire from killing. It's all he knows and all he's good at.

My other character I don't remember his or her name. They were A battle-mage I think, married Ysolda. My goal was to have a family with the most number of people in my house as possible. I stopped after I did that and all Skyrim quests I took were finished.

Ysolda as the wife, 2 kids, companion, steward, housecarl, bard, 2 pets and a Companion Wolf, 2 Horses outside, 2 Chickens and a Cow, lot's of random dead zombies for some reason. They were a vampire, I tried to turn their beloved. So stupidly I turned my favorite companion Teldryn Sero over to the Blades.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts