• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I have been using this a lot more recently, seeing if anyone else enjoys it as well

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i dont know why ive never used it before, its saved me now at least 50 times

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I even found an Orc helmet of Major Restoration, which reduces the magicka used by 20%.

Notmy420

Restoration is the plops! Except Healing Others could use some improvement IMO. But on my Mage it was beast because my mana pool was so huge and if you spec into it you basically have unlimited Stamina as well. And now with my Orc Warrior that I meant to be a 2hnded beast I find myself favoring the 1hand/healing spell combo much more than the 2hand.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
must have

Jaeger

Restoration is the pl***! Except Healing Others could use some improvement IMO. But on my Mage it was beast because my mana pool was so huge and if you spec into it you basically have unlimited Stamina as well. And now with my Orc Warrior that I meant to be a 2hnded beast I find myself favoring the 1hand/healing spell combo much more than the 2hand.

Wat? I used that spell (coupled with the raise Stamina perk) on my companion fighting the Duagr overlord in one of the first mission in the Mage quests and she pwnd him good. She was constantly putting out power attacks with that big pigsticker of hers.

Oh, I also had the heal 50% more perk.

Chukkles

My guy is a mage, I use archmage robes, circlet of magika +75% and Savon Arens (SP?) Amulet. also a ring.
I use close wounds with the perk of [all healing spells restore stamina] and equilibrium to gain back magika followed by close wounds (multiple times).

I love the restoration stuff, I have healing hands which can come in handy on main quests when I stand back and heal my partner/s.

I mainly love that I can run anywere and when out of stamina I close wounds and it comes back.

Blackst0rm

I always use the healing aspect of restoration, not a big fan of the wards.. Well wasn't a big fan before I got -100% skill costs lol, but I still don't use them or any of the repel undead spells.. just the healz bro!

Chukkles

Wards can be useful when your only against mages.
Especially if you have the perk that allows magic hits on your ward to restore magika.

I have a greater ward but rarely use it.
I think I actually restore magika when magic hit's my skin anyway. Can't remember how I got that and it may only apply to lightning spells.

Speedymotor

what iz up
Restoration is the pl***! Except Healing Others could use some improvement IMO. But on my Mage it was beast because my mana pool was so huge and if you spec into it you basically have unlimited Stamina as well. And now with my Orc Warrior that I meant to be a 2hnded beast I find myself favoring the 1hand/healing spell combo much more than the 2hand.
Yeah when im up against tough enemies i use a sword/healing combo and im almost invincible. I like ur name btw. I too enjoy smoking marijuana

Notmy420

Yeah when im up against tough enemies i use a sword/healing combo and im almost invincible. I like ur name btw. I too enjoy smoking marijuana
LOL I love your profile pic. My sister had that as her phones background for awhile.. and the funny thing about my name is I made it when I was like 15 before I ever smoked when I use to play Ragnarok Online before Word of Warcraft came out :p

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I pretty much ignored magic on my first three ventures into Skyrim, but this time I have embraced Destruction and Restoration and am finding them immensely useful!!

Speedymotor

what iz up
LOL I love your profile pic. My sister had that as her phones background for awhile.. and the funny thing about my name is I made it when I was like 15 before I ever smoked when I use to play Ragnarok Online before Word of Warcraft came out :p
Hahahahhahahahah lol im so fluffed up. I juss drank fukkjn a half a bottle of vodka!!!!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Restoration saved my ass again last night. Damn dragon priests

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts