• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightshade

Which should I invest perks into? Many choose alchemy because you can create potions to craft better equipment, but that's not essential for me. Which would you say would be more beneficial to me in the long run?

RGKID144

Which should I invest perks into? Many choose alchemy because you can create potions to craft better equipment, but that's not essential for me. Which would you say would be more beneficial to me in the long run?
Honestly all depends on your character. If your gonna invest heavily on magic then why the hell not for restoration. Magic can pretty much take the place of many potions I supposed. BUT again it depends on your character. There are a million ways to type your character. Like I use a two handed heavy armoured orc. Im big into alchemy, and am beefing up my alchemy tree. I also am gonna delve into the restoration tree STRICTLY for restoration of health. The focus of my orc is all about stamina, while using potions and restoration to maintain health. Just go through the perk trees, you can find the charts online, and map out exactly the perks you want to use for your character. This helps alot, and prevents you from investing in perks you may regret.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts