• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Waffle_Bombs

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but this is something that helped me whenever i made a quick shop run.

Okay, so you know how annoying it can be whenever you're selling your items, then suddenly the shopkeeper is out of gold? This sucks, and now you have to go to a new shop, or wait forever for them to restock their wares. Well actually, you don't... First, what you're going to want to do, is save your game. After saving, unleash hell on the shopkeeper, killing them as quickly as possible. Then, load the save before you killed him, and then proceed to trade with him, and voila! The vendor now has all of their gold back.

I hope this has helped somebody, as this has really helped me out.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I'm not sure if this has been covered

Actually is has, but without the mayhem, you can use the search option in the upper right to research and see if a topic exists before you post.

Mytheos

I'm not sure if this has been covered

Actually is has, but without the mayhem, you can use the search option in the upper right to research and see if a topic exists before you post.

If he uses tapatalk he might have trouble with that. I notice my search feature stinks.

All in all I think the lad just had good intentions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts