• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brina

[DELETE]

Last edited:

Torok

How about a Shout that calls Paarthurnax and his army of dragons?

A mod that gives non-mage followers, or even mage followers the chance to read a spell tome and learn that spell and use it.

A mod that gives access to those tiger-like saber cats that the Khajiit ride, on and put armor on them?

A mod that allows the player to hug and kiss his/her spouse? (Nothing above PG 13 though.)

A player home on the Throat of the world?

Adopt a child mod? (More races of children.)

Torok

Ok, I might be buy Skyrim off of Steam, I'll be sure to check out your mods if I can.

Torok

I just thought of something! Forget about all the other ones I requested.

Make a Khajiit city. A large glorious city with big buildings. And put some Saber cat tigers there too.

LightningGears

Dude, do you make armor, cause i would really like someone to make this armor, it should be light, with good armor, like glass stats, this was made in gmod by another guy so im not stupid. (i cant upload pics on my iphone, so just goofle silly argonian, should be first picture, if not, it the one with the girl and dead argonian in orc armor.) Thanks!