Remove Vampire Lord - Help Please.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rcc1gamer

Greetings all, trying desperately to get rid of the Vampire Lord power, started the quest with Falion i.e. gave him the Black Soul etc... but thought I would double check that I had completed all the Vampire quests and as such I failed to "meet Falion at dawn" to complete the ritual. I am now unable to get him to engage in the ritual again and have not seen any other way to get rid of the Vampire Lord power. PLEASE tell me I am not destined to remain a vampire for the rest of my life!!! (PS The companion quest also has a bug and no matter how many times I try to complete this quest I always get stuck at some point i.e "you still need to prove yourself" however none of the leaders want to give me another task)
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Beelzemonic

Hi, rcc1gamer
You could reload a previous save before the Falion quest, (mainly before the part where you give him the gem). Another option is if you play on PC, you can use the console to remove the vampirism. Also, what quest is bugged in the Companions?

rcc1gamer

Hi, rcc1gamer
You could reload a previous save before the Falion quest, (mainly before the part where you give him the gem). Another option is if you play on PC, you can use the console to remove the vampirism. Also, what quest is bugged in the Companions?
Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately I deleted previously saved games because it seems to impact on the loading times (hopeless I know!), any way regarding your question about the companions I am unable to complete the werewolf quest, have completed two of the three tasks but no matter how many times I reloaded I was unable to get the "companion leaders" to issue me the final task and as such they still inform me "that I still need to prove myself" but none of the available dialogue presents a new task...very frustrating! This coupled with the fact that I can now also not get rid of the elder scrolls (60 in weight) is seriously impacting on my overall game enjoyment! (Tried selling them back to the moth priest, no joy, and also tried Urag gro-shub, no joy there either!) Seen a few posts on both the companions and the elder scrolls and it looks like I am not alone...hopefully a patch will come out to address it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts