Refund me, this forum turned into a joke

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Premium Member
Don't want to be a part of a forum where people are pricks, and act like a bunch of immature dickheaded faggots.

Start banning and warning people, or else I'll be leaving this site and spreading bad reputation about it.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Below was the reply I made to your post (which is now deleted) on TheAdminZone:

Lazy? I'm trying my very best to make everybody have the greatest experience on our forums as possible. You should see how fast the forums are proliferating and how many posts and threads are being posted each day. Do you think I really can look through every single post?

I'm really trying my best, and the moderators I've chosen are helping a great deal too. I really don't know what's going on, but from what I can see, it's not our members, it's you.

Here's an example of your post: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/back...40/#post-30794

People who are reading this should read this thread and see who the actual troublemaker is. I also saw you report the post in the thread and you made an inappropriate comment: "Being a faggot and a troll like the rest of this forum is."

Feel free to spread whatever fake rumours you want, again, if there's something that is really bothering you and could potentially have a detrimental effect to many others, please contact me. From what I can see here you just have a small disagreement with another member and because of this you're punishing the whole forum.

In short, you're free to leave the forums of your own accord. Ironically, perhaps you're the one who needs to be "warned and banned".

Oh, and thank you very much for helping us spread the word of our forums! :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I believe I rejected the report within 14 minutes of it being submitted in this one particular case. I have seen no other reports from this person and I am not aware of what content has cause her to think so poorly of the entire site. I am on multiple times a day and clear the reports every single login. This is not difficult because there have not been many.

Anna, if there is a particular thread or conversation you'd like to have looked at, any of us are more than happy to help. We have warned people when we saw merit in doing so and have answered every single report that has been submitted. I invite you to have constructive conversation about what is truly bothering you about the forums. I will personally be heading on vacation this week but Renegader and Stone are more than capable in quality discussion about your evident distress. I look forward to further communication.

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Seems like a big ol' case of annoyance. This is the Internet. You're bound to run into a few pricks every once in a while. No need to start a whole crusade against people.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Is there some drama that I happened to miss? I looked around your posts and I didn't see any sort of drama. I do not know how you define ' immature dickheaded faggots' but it seems rather clear to me that you are overreacting. The only thing that is ban-worthy is malicious misinformation and deliberate flame war. Kind of like this thread! I like how you are threatening us, even demanding a refund. This is not an acceptable form of self-entitlement. It's rather immature.

Mikk

Article Writer
Seriously Anna, why are you letting this get to you?

Internet forums are famous for being full of pricks, trolls and crap. We're lucky enough to be in one of very few where the vast majority of the conversation is friendly and on-topic, why ruin that with petty, indignant behaviour?

You are owed nothing. You are spreading terribly immature hatred for no justifiable reason and threatening the admin. If this were my forum, I'd ban you now without a second thought.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Hmm sounds like she may be complaining about me? I tend to give answers and comment about posts needing to be moved to their respective section. I don't see why a comment like this would render a huge deal of drama though. I noticed we don't have many mods and I like to help them out by posting a note that it may need moving so they don't have to go through the trouble of reading everything and could see the comment and move it.

As far as trolling goes, I wouldn't even know the first thing about it. I talk smart sometimes, but it's all in good fun :). Wow I totally did not notice the report feature. I should have been using that all along to weed out trolls and spammers.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
I don't see what all the negativity is about. It's not like people are condoning the so-called pricks that you've encountered. Considering the growth rate of the site, you can't expect every single post and every single person to be checked out immediately.

If you really wanted to show that you're concerned about something inappropriate, or the bad behavior or some members, I'm pretty sure there's a better way of expressing your concerns, rather than labelling all of us as "pricks, and immature dickheaded faggots." and spreading it to the world.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Anna is now banned due to excessive spam on our forums.

Posting messages saying "SKYRIMFORUMS.ORG SUCKS" on other people's walls and spamming threads is completely going against what you said in your first post. Kind of hypocritical that you're calling others immature.

Just a note to everyone else, there are always bound to be troublemakers like Anna, and unfortunately there are many more people like her in the world.

Oh, and you also got permanently banned from The Admin Zone because of spamming, too.

Case closed in my opinion.

Don't want to be a part of a forum where people are pricks, and act like a bunch of immature dickheaded faggots.

Start banning and warning people, or else I'll be leaving this site and spreading bad reputation about it.

It would be nice if you practice what you preach! If your going to be a "immature dickheaded faggot" like you claim other people are, then we really cant help you!

wheato

Premium Member
I just wanted to add something to this thread before it gets closed or deleted. Contrary to what Anna said, I think this is one of the the best forums I've ever been a part of. Everyone I've spoken to and interacted with has been friendly, fun, and/or helpful. I've not come across any members (apart from Anna) that fit the description she mentioned in the opening post of this thread. The members of this forum are great. Long live skyrimforum.com!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
As I said in another post " This forum is one the biggest & best forums that I have seen in a long time & I've been gaming for a very long time ".

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
xSuoiveDx, who's that in your avatar? It looks a bit like Keith Lemon :p
mzm.ftqynzet.100x100-75.jpg
Not any more...lol. The moustache, that I had for over 5 years, came off last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts