Recomended Pc For Skyrim ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jack baker

im looking for a good desktop pc or a laptop that could play skyrim smoothly without lag , around medium settings for £600 ($960) and under. id prefere a laptop but desctop would be fine thanks.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
Thats a pretty general question. There r so many options for a gamming pc ranging from $700-$3000. Its hard to say what is best for ur price range. My suggestion is to get an xbox360. They r $100-$400 depending if u want new or used. They dont glitch or lag if the game is to "big" for the processer. All Games run awsome. There is nothing more anoying than getting a new game and ur pc is just a tiny bit to slow to support the game properly. Then u got to go out and spend hundreds of dollars(pounds, lol) just to make it work. Sorry for my opinion thats kind of off subject, but i encountered this problem so many times. I put probably $3000 into my pc over 6 years just to keep up with the gamming industry standerds. I baught my xbox 4 years ago and havent put a dime into it. Plus if u prefer a mouse and keyboard for gamming, xbox360 supports that too.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Unless you have a highly compelling reason to get a laptop for PC gaming I recommend that you get a desktop instead. You can get a desktop PC that can play Skyrim smoothly on ultra settings with that price range. The best you will get from a laptop in that price range is smooth gameplay on medium settings and the laptop will become obsolete sooner than a desktop because upgrading options are limited for laptops.

That being said, if you really want to pursue the laptop option then I recommend something like the Asus N53V-DH71 or the MSI Z460DX-008. If you have any questions about whatever PC you are considering purchasing post the specs in the forums and you'll get feedback from the forumites about whether it's a good build for Skyrim and PC gaming.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
(reply to Dagmars Bunny) There is no fear in hundred feet of snow..... Only anticipation and school girl guiddiness to strap my board on and start shreddin!!