• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

murdaface

i have two hands, but can only wear one ring? maybe im doing something wrong? idk. hope this isnt in the wrong place...in the forum i mean

brandon

lol i know i was annoyed as hell over that. i wanna look like mr t now that im not wearing dragonscale armor. i hate carrying health potions.

SeaDog

One necklace, one ring. Yeah, it's kind of screwy. Wonder if they'll change to two rings in a later patch or DLC?

murdaface

i get the whole one neclace thing (one neck) but we got lowballed on the rings

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I assume one ring is for the balance purpose. I mean, with strong investment in enchanting, you can make insane gears. Extra slot for enchantment bonus? It's crazy as it is. But they could just divide up the strength and wear at least 2 rings...

Nightingale

I agree with hexperiment. I think two rings could have made a character have even more crazy stats (and possibly ridiculously powerful if the person had already been investing in enchanting/smithing/alchemy).

That's not to say I was a little sad to see you could only wear one ring. I was used to wearing two rings in Oblivion and didn't even realize I was only wearing one after I thought I had equipped a second.

BIGwooly

I would agree except I don't see balance in the rest of the game. I mean, a character can carry 300 right from the start. That alone basically breaks the economy of the game. I really think they did it to make the game more simple. Same reason we've gone from 8 pieces of body armor in Morrowind to only 4 pieces in Skyrim. Or for another example, we went from 20 pieces of alchemy equipment in Oblivion to simple alchemy 'stations' in Skyrim. Bleh.

Nightingale

About the carrying weight, I was amazed when it said I could carry 300 right off the get-go. I had restarted a new game as a Bosmer in Oblivion before Skyrim was released and I had to invest sooo much into strength before I could carry 300.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts