• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
When it comes out, what are you going to do?

I'm going to make the biggest house and adopt about 20 children. You?

P.S I'm back.

BobSaget

Ps3. I wouldn't really have much use for this dlc, but it would be cool to have a kid, butler, and another place to store corpses for dead thralls.

DB Assassin

If it comes out for PS3, then I plan to make a house, along with a plot of land to have chickens and cows in, if it is possible.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I'm going to find out what raw materials I need, go on a crazy extra-inventory-selling/material-gathering+buying rampage, then build the plops out of a giant house and patrol the world for two of the cutest kids I can find.

raven63

I can't wait I'm going to start a farm in falkreach then use that as my private hunting grounds ^.^

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Haha, nah, it's not bad. I like it, it's a good system for people who aren't attached to the hip of gaming. I like it. Dawnguard is an inconvenience right now, but other than that, both Skyrim and the ps3 are great.
I'm going to find out what raw materials I need, go on a crazy extra-inventory-selling/material-gathering+buying rampage, then build the pl*** out of a giant house and patrol the world for two of the cutest kids I can find.

You can only get two kids?

Well I have two scenarios in order to get Hearthfire right now.
  1. Find a store that actually offers 400 Microsoft Point cards
  2. Convince my dad to put his credit card number on my 360
Sadly both are highly unlikely, and I seriously don't want to buy a 1600 points card. I don't want to end up buying useless arcade games with the extra 1200 points and I don't need those extra points until the next big dlc comes out and when the Halo 4 map packs come out. And that will be a while considering the game is not even out yet!

Torok

I wish to find out if I could build a house on the Throat of the World, build a huge house there, adopt kids... IF it ever comes out on PS3...

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I play on PS3 so I may never get to play it. But, if I do get to play it, then I'm gonna adopt as many kids as I can. And I wanna build a house next some Dwemer ruins or something. Unless there's some restriction on where you can build/how many kids you can adopt. If so, then...I'll probably just adopt one kid.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'll use my 300,000 septims to build each and evry house and get every upgrade, then I'll adopt every child everywhere and kill all the Giants, Trolls and Skeevers everywhereso they don't attack my house. It'll be the next mass extinction. Then I'll make all my kids do random chores for me and get every servant. Then, I'll kill everyone in Morthal, Falkreatha nd the Pale and take them as my cities. The thane of everything and his army of everym follower and thrall he can get, plus Ohdaviing Durnheviir and the Champions of Sovngarde, plus all my hired servants. Then I'll own the three holds! I'll sleep in the Jarls beds since I'm thane there and steal every item of value. The guards are all already afraid of my Legendary Blade of Woe, and if they do fight their heads will roll on the ground. Then I'll relocate the capitols to my homes and start the Conquers-Many-Foes rebellion to free Skyrim of racism and family murderers. Then I'll invite Alduin back on the condition that he gives me Ohdaviings old position. Then my Argonian power will take all oif Skyrim, then Morrowind, then High Rock. Then the Empire will be just one province, and I'll take that. Then I'll crush the newly formed republic of Hammerfell. Then the Aldmeri Dominion, finishing up with Black Marsh. Next comes Pyandonea and whatever is left on Yokuda, then anyone still alive on Atmora. Then Akavir, then any other undiscovered places. After I rule Nirn, I'll go into space and punch the awful space core in the face and exterminate his entire race! After that, I'll take the moons, then head to Oblivion and use all of the armies of Mundus to crush the armies of Oblivion. Once every Daedric Prince and every other Daedra has bowed down to me, I'll take the war to Aetherius! The Aedra will be crushed and then I'll kill alduin and take his place as ruler of every god damn thing ever! That may be a teensy bit to ambitious, though. I'd settle for Mundus, Oblivion and wherever damn Stendarr lives. Your Vigilants drove me to insanity by trying to kill me even though I was the friggin Dragonborn... Who cares if I'm a vampire? Is this getting a bit off-topic? Oh well.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I will buy it as soon as it comes out because I want to rule everything everywhere, essentially.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
You said it's coming out in a minute... Did you mean literally a minute or what? Cause I wnat to know exactly when HF comes out... I've been waiting so freaking long... I even made a thread about Hearthfire ideas two months ago, when Bethesda copyrighted the word and no one had any idea that it held any signifigance at all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts