• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
So... Yeah :) Goats Baaaaa :D Here we can discuss goats so go ahead and make with the goating.

cs_goat.jpg

I've nothing against goats. They do walk in front of me and get in the way but i'm not keen on leg of goat. Now if it was a pig (unlikely they don't tend to climb mountains, but it'd be fun watching them try) i might not be so charitable. The prospect of a bacon sandwich could make me throw a flame spell at it.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
They're like roaches! Absolutely everywhere. Practically tripping over them as I go through the mountain passes. Hey, at least they distract the wolves and sabrecats when I don't want to deal with 'em.

They're easy to shoot though so I end up with wolf skins, deer (elk) skins, sabercat & bear pelts and inumberable goat skins to use at the forge by my house to up my numbers.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
tree-goats.jpg
Goats often climb trees

Daelon DuLac

tree-goats.jpg
Goats often climb trees
Oddly enough, I have seen this in Skyrim too. Yesterday there were half a dozen rousted like birds in a tree up by Hags End.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
heHrdee said:
tree-goats.jpg
Goats often climb trees
Oddly enough, I have seen this in Skyrim too. Yesterday there were half a dozen rousted like birds in a tree up by Hags End.
But have you seen one climb a ladder?
57630822_640.jpg

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
That was the worst quote ever

Daelon DuLac

But have you seen one climb a ladder?
57630822_640.jpg
No, but I had one in my house in Whiterun the other day. Where he came from and how he got in, I'll never know, but he was having a ball on my stairs. Maybe he's my housecarl's pet cause he's still there (or was as of last night!).

Chadonraz

Goats are my favourite animals in Skyrim! I absolutely love them. :)

Seeing them always makes me happy, and I hate to see them die/dead. I always do my best to save the silly individual that insists on running into the Mist of Death on the path to Paarthurnax.

I've spent hours (game time) at a time observing the Falkreath goat, and every now and then stop to observe some other domestic one. Wild ones never stay put, so I can't watch them.

Forsworn and Hagravens, the evil goat-killers, are high on my list of most hated enemies, partly because of their sense of "decoration". :mad:
Proudspire Manor (when fully furnished) has a goat's head decoration, which I'd like nothing more than to burn.

Needless to say, I never ever kill goats. I get my Goat Horns in general stores.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Goats are my favourite animals in Skyrim! I absolutely love them. :)

Seeing them always makes me happy, and I hate to see them die/dead. I always do my best to save the silly individual that insists on running into the Mist of Death on the path to Paarthurnax.

I've spent hours (game time) at a time observing the Falkreath goat, and every now and then stop to observe some other domestic one. Wild ones never stay put, so I can't watch them.

Forsworn and Hagravens, the evil goat-killers, are high on my list of most hated enemies, partly because of their sense of "decoration". :mad:
Proudspire Manor (when fully furnished) has a goat's head decoration, which I'd like nothing more than to burn.

Needless to say, I never ever kill goats. I get my Goat Horns in general stores.
So you are a true goat-ologist I see.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Why am I so bad at quoting? :sadface:

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Figured I'd contribute. Apologies for the crass language on some of these.
Very well contributed! And apologies not necessary :)

Invader Vin

I used to have a goat as a pet so I ordinarily don't go out of my way to harm them. The realistic needs and diseases mod classifies leg of goat roast as a "filling meal" though and since I"m not one to associate my empathy with pets onto unrelated animals (especially digital ones) I may occasionally kill one for the meat--or horns for homestead crafting.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
I used to have a goat as a pet so I ordinarily don't go out of my way to harm them. The realistic needs and diseases mod classifies leg of goat roast as a "filling meal" though and since I"m not one to associate my empathy with pets onto unrelated animals (especially digital ones) I may occasionally kill one for the meat--or horns for homestead crafting.

Cool-story_o_77666.jpg

Daelon DuLac

Has anyone had goats butting them while you come down mountains or is it just me? It's a little annoying but I take it as a sign of affection for not killing them no matter how often I see them and making sure their fallen bretheren get a good afterlife. Sure, I'll kill an elk (since the tend to attack me regularly), but not a goat. I like goats! There was even one penned up at Lost Valley (well, not really, there was a big gap in the fence), and he was absolutely adorable. You can walk right up to him and all he does is look at you adoringly. No wonder he was a captive - he was too dumb to know that the Foreswarn wanted him for dinner and he's far too trusting.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I was attacked by 2 goats once - I didn't know it, but apparently Spriggans can somehow turn passive animals (goats, foxes, elk, etc) hostile, and they will attack you. So, as I was trying to fight the stupid Spriggan, 2 nearby goats began to glow green and started attacking me.

I died. Killed by a Spriggan and its goat-minions. Not my proudest moment. Stupid goats.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts