• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Wicka waaah!!

?? :confused: ??

Sorry mate, Im in an annoying mood and just cant get past the 'Wicka waaah'!!!

Welcome to the forums and I wont pester you about it anymore :p

?? :confused: ??

Sorry mate, Im in an annoying mood and just cant get past the 'Wicka waaah'!!!

Welcome to the forums and I wont pester you about it anymore :p

Haha you're not annoying. It's a weird thing I used to say when I was younger and I just thought it'd be a better signature than:

'Sent from my iPad via the TapaTalk app' lol :)

And thanks, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to look into a Skyrim forum though.

Wicka waaah!!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My favourite random encounter was just last week, a random Argonian came up to me telling me off because I'd run off without paying him. Apparently I had met him when I was drinking with Sam Guevenne and we had bet him 10,000 septims to go into a bandit fort and steal a hat, which the poor guy successfully did.

I felt bad for the guy, so I gladly paid him and let him go on his merry way back to the Black Marsh where he was going to settle down and buy a farm...or so he said.

Wicka waaah!!
He'll be back. It doesn't matter what I do, he just keeps coming back, over and over and over and over and over and over... apparently all that alcohol is affecting his memory...

Annageckos

My favourite random encounter was just last week, a random Argonian came up to me telling me off because I'd run off without paying him. Apparently I had met him when I was drinking with Sam Guevenne and we had bet him 10,000 septims to go into a bandit fort and steal a hat, which the poor guy successfully did.

I felt bad for the guy, so I gladly paid him and let him go on his merry way back to the Black Marsh where he was going to settle down and buy a farm...or so he said.

Wicka waaah!!
He'll be back. It doesn't matter what I do, he just keeps coming back, over and over and over and over and over and over... apparently all that alcohol is affecting his memory...

I've killed him at least six times on one character. And he keeps coming back demanding money. And he picks the worst times. The middle of a fight he will force dialog, the best o_O was as I was sneaking up on a dragon. He shows up demanding gold, and alerts the dragon of our presents. He got toasted that time.

I've killed him at least six times on one character. And he keeps coming back demanding money. And he picks the worst times. The middle of a fight he will force dialog, the best o_O was as I was sneaking up on a dragon. He shows up demanding gold, and alerts the dragon of our presents. He got toasted that time.

Wait, so he doesn't buy a farm? That liar. I've done that mission five times now and that's the first time I've come across him, at least now I know to kill him when he comes back.

Wicka waaah!!

Sparky04

One of the first ones that stuck with me was passing by M'aiq the liar and he told me "Some say Alduin is Akatosh. Some say M'aiq is a liar. Don't you believe either of those things." Also recently I was the roads at night and say the Headless Horseman riding by. I thought it was so cool I followed him for a few minutes until I fell behind.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The Thalmor patrol (with or without prisoner) and the Orc/Redguard that calls me a milk drinker are probably my favorites. I can't resist provoking them into attacking me. Honorable mention to the Skooma dealers.

The worst encounters for me are the Dunmer on their way to join the Imperials/Stormcloaks. Meh. If I'm feeling particularly evil I wait til they pass and feed the Black Star.

Another one I get tired of seeing is the two Redguards questioning the Redguard woman. It was cool the first few times. Then it was cool when I got 3 souls for the Black Star. Now it's ho hum.

Most of the time a dragon attack is a welcome diversion unless I'm in a hurry or loaded to the gills with crap. And of course that's usually when they decide to pounce.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts