• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Well if you attack the DB. I know I accidentally killed that "spider" in the dark brotherhood thinking it would kill me, but it was ACTUALLY friendly. Astrid got mad with the other DB npcs and attacked me. I dont think Babette was one because I swore I saw her sitting down in the chair eating/drinking the WHOLE time.
I guess if you stole or attacked in Oblivion then you would get kicked out or have to pay. Never tried it though :D

You killed her spider and Babette never came after you?! I would think she'd get all medieval on you. And why would Astrid care about the spider? It's not like it was a mascot or something. :)

And btw, did the spider make the trip to Dawnstar Sanctuary, or did those Imperial dogs kill it? I don't recall seeing it at the new sanctuary, but I coulda missed it.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
You killed her spider and Babette never came after you?! I would think she'd get all medieval on you. And why would Astrid care about the spider? It's not like it was a mascot or something. :)

And btw, did the spider make the trip to Dawnstar Sanctuary, or did those Imperial dogs kill it? I don't recall seeing it at the new sanctuary, but I coulda missed it.

Babette is still a child (in some form anyways.) so she wouldnt pick up a knife and attack you.. I think the imperials killed that spider D; It was probably a member that was turned into a spider from that wizard.. The one that everyone "so he says" doesnt want to talk to.

dunklunk

Babette is still a child (in some form anyways.) so she wouldnt pick up a knife and attack you.. I think the imperials killed that spider D; It was probably a member that was turned into a spider from that wizard.. The one that everyone "so he says" doesnt want to talk to.

True, but then she never seems to miss an opportunity to remind you she's a vampire and wayyy older than you, and don't judge me by my size, and yadda yadda. :D So I would think she'd be really powerful, right?

Now she woulda made an interesting follower. . . .

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
True, but then she never seems to miss an opportunity to remind you she's a vampire and wayyy older than you, and don't judge me by my size, and yadda yadda. :D So I would think she'd be really powerful, right?

Now she woulda made an interesting follower. . . .

Yeah. Thats very true ;--;
We should have more followers in Dawnstar, and epic characters there too. I think its Babette, Cicero, Nazir and one Associate. :eek:
No more epic people. I should say you can recruit members like your wife/husband and they can give you their contracts from nazir if they have trouble.
I hope they make a DLC for making the dark brotherhood better. You can train people. Give out the night mother's words. Get people to do contracts for you, add in new characters here and there. It can be a mod too. but I dont have the PC ver. :Dovahkiin:

dunklunk

Yeah. Thats very true ;--;
We should have more followers in Dawnstar, and epic characters there too. I think its Babette, Cicero, Nazir and one Associate. :eek:
No more epic people. I should say you can recruit members like your wife/husband and they can give you their contracts from nazir if they have trouble.
I hope they make a DLC for making the dark brotherhood better. You can train people. Give out the night mother's words. Get people to do contracts for you, add in new characters here and there. It can be a mod too. but I dont have the PC ver. :Dovahkiin:

Agreed on the more followers. I miss Gabrielle and Festus. Not that either one did anything other than recite their lines. I think Gabrielle woulda made a way better follower than Aela. Plus, she gives you that righteous bow for the hit on Vici. And Festus cuz he always made me laugh. Crotchety ol' git. :)

Yeah, DLC for the DB would indeed be awesome. They could make DLC for every faction if they really wanted to. Talk about a cash cow. :) And gamers could just buy whatever they wanted, without hurting either of the storylines, in case you didn't wanna buy 'em all.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Agreed on the more followers. I miss Gabrielle and Festus. Not that either one did anything other than recite their lines. I think Gabrielle woulda made a way better follower than Aela. Plus, she gives you that righteous bow for the hit on Vici. And Festus cuz he always made me laugh. Crotchety ol' git. :)

Yeah, DLC for the DB would indeed be awesome. They could make DLC for every faction if they really wanted to. Talk about a cash cow. :) And gamers could just buy whatever they wanted, without hurting either of the storylines, in case you didn't wanna buy 'em all.
Yup. Thats a great idea. Anyways umm. Daedric Armor. I make that by visiting a special smithing place right? (got daedra hearts) I not yet got the skill. But soon, even so, if I can locate a place and its available on my map. Then. Im welcome to tp there when I get the skill.

Help there?

dunklunk

Yup. Thats a great idea. Anyways umm. Daedric Armor. I make that by visiting a special smithing place right? (got daedra hearts) I not yet got the skill. But soon, even so, if I can locate a place and its available on my map. Then. Im welcome to tp there when I get the skill.

Help there?

Oh yeah, I made the entire Daedric armor outfit and even double-enchanted everything. Even all the Daedric weapons. Now they're all just too ridiculously powerful. Had to get both smithing and enchanting to 100, as I'm sure you're already aware. And I had all this done at Warmaiden's in Whiterun. She has everything that you'll need to either craft or improve your stuff. BONUS: Your Breezehome is right next door. How convenient is that? One-stop shopping if you ask me. :)

Oh, and you could do this at any time during the day or night. Got an itch to do some crafting at the ungodly hour of 2:27 in the a.m.? Help yourself. :)

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Oh yeah, I made the entire Daedric armor outfit and even double-enchanted everything. Even all the Daedric weapons. Now they're all just too ridiculously powerful. Had to get both smithing and enchanting to 100, as I'm sure you're already aware. And I had all this done at Warmaiden's in Whiterun. She has everything that you'll need to either craft or improve your stuff. BONUS: Your Breezehome is right next door. How convenient is that? One-stop shopping if you ask me. :)

Oh, and you could do this at any time during the day or night. Got an itch to do some crafting at the ungodly hour of 2:27 in the a.m.? Help yourself. :)

Ah. When I searched it up you needed some special smithing thing (not level. Even though you do. But i mean a special altar like thing...)
Hmm.. xP

Heh. A little guide for teh smithing of the Daedric? :I

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Flying Elk. I was out hunting and I saw one just floating in the air. Just chilling. I shot him with a arrow and it fell then high tailed it out of there.

Another random moment was when I was out questing, a body suddenly fell from the sky. I think he got killed by a giant. I was like, "It’s raining men!!!" LOL!

dunklunk

Ah. When I searched it up you needed some special smithing thing (not level. Even though you do. But i mean a special altar like thing...)
Hmm.. xP

Heh. A little guide for teh smithing of the Daedric? :I

You're on the PS3, right? Sorry, I'm on the 360. For me, just hit the level cap at 100 and take every perk for both. But, no altar for me. I must be slumming cuz I go to local blacksmiths and it's all good. Again, must be a PS3 thing. :)

So, Paulette. Have "we" started outlining that Daedric smithing guide yet? ;)

Magystik

I have seen many of the random encounters mentioned before, but my all time favorite one wasn't a glitch. I was walking through one of the marsh like areas and happened upon a camp of hunters. Nothing special except I happen to find them when they were taking a bath, 3 of them in their underwear with all their clothes on the rocks beside them. Not really random since it's programmed but I love the attention to detail of NPC schedules and that I just happened to be there at the right time.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

I'm on PS3 but have no limitations (that I've noticed) with regards to where I can craft Daedric armor. I made a set for Vilkas at the Skyforge. The great thing about going up there to do your smithing is that you can also create Ancient Nord (Draugr) armor like Aela wears. It is listed under the Daedric category.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
I'm on PS3 but have no limitations (that I've noticed) with regards to where I can craft Daedric armor. I made a set for Vilkas at the Skyforge. The great thing about going up there to do your smithing is that you can also create Ancient Nord (Draugr) armor like Aela wears. It is listed under the Daedric category.

I heard something about "The Atronach Forge" (sp?)
You had to go there to craft it... From what I heard. :eek:

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I heard something about "The Atronach Forge" (sp?)
You had to go there to craft it... From what I heard. :eek:

No...you can craft it there without having the smithing perk for Daedric armor, but it requires more rare materials than making it at a regular forge. To me it was easier to just take the smithing perk than to go through all it would require to use the Atronach Forge.

dunklunk

^^^For me, you could just go to a regular blacksmith's forge. Activate it, and a menu pops down of all the stuff you can craft, including Daedric. The only restrictions on crafting, as you know, are your skills/perks and whether you have the right materials. If you got the hearts, you should be good to go, provided your perks allow you to craft Daedric stuff.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
^^^For me, you could just go to a regular blacksmith's forge. Activate it, and a menu pops down of all the stuff you can craft, including Daedric. The only restrictions on crafting, as you know, are your skills/perks and whether you have the right materials. If you got the hearts, you should be good to go, provided your perks allow you to craft Daedric stuff.

Exactly. The only upside to using the Atronach forge is that you don't have to take the Daedric Smithing perk, but requires harder-to-find stuff to make. So its just not worth it unless you are the kind of player who doesn't want to invest in blacksmithing perks.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
No...you can craft it there without having the smithing perk for Daedric armor, but it requires more rare materials than making it at a regular forge. To me it was easier to just take the smithing perk than to go through all it would require to use the Atronach Forge.

Do you know of a post/website for using the atronach forge? I need daedric armor more than anything. And rare materials such as...?? And the location?

Afterwards i'd compare the ways to make the daedric armour. And at least get one piece made for me. :3

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Atronach Forge - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Skyrim:Atronach Forge Recipe - UESPWiki

Rare materials like void salts and a soul gem with grand or higher soul in it. Plus, if I remember right, you have to get the Sigil Stone to work the forge...I think that involves beating an unbound dremora.

Grand soul gem? Got tons.. (Dawnstar hidden chest)
I got void salts by stealing some from alchemy shops. And finding some.
Got lots of daedric hearts :I
Time to sit down and think about which one to choose.

Hmmm.
I might just end up going for the perk.. ;-;

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Grand soul gem? Got tons.. (Dawnstar hidden chest)
I got void salts by stealing some from alchemy shops. And finding some.
Got lots of daedric hearts :I
Time to sit down and think about which one to choose.

Hmmm.
I might just end up going for the perk.. ;-;

Might be easier, but it does use up quite a few perk points to get that high on the blacksmith tree. If you like to smith your own gear and weapons it would be worth it to invest in the perk; otherwise, give the Atronach Forge a try. Let me know how it works out for you. :)