• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

at level one the kitties would win as they are the only ones with serious damage from their claws. At higher levels it is not a matter of race but a matter of skills and weapons.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Racially speaking, I'd put my money on the Orcs. Those guys look like they'd be just as happy biting your face off as going on a picnic with you. :mad:

Golgo_SPB

if it was in game I'd go with what necromis said, but if we're just going by what I know from lore I'd say maybe the imperials or high elves since they're so well equipped. But I'd feel an orc would demolish if it was just one on one.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Hey, but what we're forgetting is that a stealthy archer type was the one who won the actual hunger games. I don't think that the Bosmer is out of the running. You'd never expect a scrawny little elf to come out on top when there's brawny warriors around. But if he stays hidden and plays his cards, I think he could very well be a dark horse.

Golgo_SPB

well yeah this question is too broad, there's lots of different scenarios and argonians and khajiit are use to guerrilla warfare as well

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Hey, but what we're forgetting is that a stealthy archer type was the one who won the actual hunger games. I don't think that the Bosmer is out of the running. You'd never expect a scrawny little elf to come out on top when there's brawny warriors around. But if he stays hidden and plays his cards, I think he could very well be a dark horse.

Not to mention after he defeats one, he'd eat them. Pretty sure everyone else would think he's crazy and run for the hills......

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
There are just too many 'what if' scenarios that could be played out to give a opinion that will do the question justice. Each race has their strengths and weaknesses. Overall I think territory would play a key role in how a battle between races will turn out. The defending race will always have an advantage over the invaders. Tactics, current crisis, morale, and more will play key points as well.

Duh, the CHICKENS!

Arrow-Free Knee

I actually think the bosmer would have a fighting chance. Right away they are the most adept at living off the land and can command animals to do their bidding and if they can get their hands on a bow, more the better. Orcs and High Elves are like the Careers, so powerful and the odds-on favorite but much too cocky in their abilities and supremecy. Nords are out because after the initial bloodbath they'd suffer too much from Mead withdrawal to be effective for any length of time. for the aragonians and khajiit, it would depend too much on the terrain. they would be effective in their own environment but i think would struggle mightily out of it. The dunmer would be pretty good because of their overall balanced skills. The Redguard is too battle-centric to last too long in any kind of element. Same, inversley, with the breton being too magic-centric. Imperials are effective in groups but i'm not sure they would thrive on their own.

My money would probably be on the Dunmer for their balance or the Bosmer for their adaptability.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
if we're talking any environment, I'f have to agree with the Bosmer. Unless of course it's the tundra or something crazy... -___0

bananban

I'd have to go for the one of the elves, like a lot of other people are saying.

If it was long and drawn out like the Hunger Games, I'd probably place my money on the Bosmer because of reasons many have stated already, living off the land, commanding animals, stealth, etc.

If it was an all-out fight to the death, I'd bet on the Altmer. Extremely skilled with magic and can keep on hitting with all their extra magicka if they stay out of melee range and get clobbered by an Orc or the like.

Derpo

Dark elves, Most versatile race. has the most notable assassins magic assassins no less.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
If we're talking in game level 1 specs and powers w/out weapons arena style, my money goes on the argonians because of hitskin alone. If we're talking lore-based w/ equipment my money has to go to the orcs for pure ferocity. If it's a drop them and they have to live off the land and kill each other thing then it goes to the bosmer cuz that's just their thing.

Khajit they have the most variety, there are about 20 differnt species in the lore, and didn't the Khajit beat the Bosmer in some war?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
It never is stated, at least to my knowledge that the Khajiit actually won the five year war. One battle is mentioned in the book: Mixed Unit Tactics, however the end of that book states that while the Khajiit suffered less casualties, the Bosmer eventually won

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
See, this is exactly why I've been wishing for a TES turn based strategy game. Well, somewhat. It would produce some interesting outcomes anyway.

It never is stated, at least to my knowledge that the Khajiit actually won the five year war. One battle is mentioned in the book: Mixed Unit Tactics, however the end of that book states that while the Khajiit suffered less casualties, the Bosmer eventually won
Lore:Wars - UESPWiki

Khajit won

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chokain

My vote goes to imperial, I think they would be the guys making allies, useing high speach and calm to get everyone else to fight eachother. They would be playing the other races until only a few exausted combatants remain. Easy kills then.