• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vexxon

I ran accross this yesterday by accident. On my way to Whiterun from the beginning town to turn in my dragon stone etc. I noticed a guy named "something"the liar. I put something on there because i dont remember his first name. Im sure it is on wiki or someone will fill in the information i missed.
Anyway, he is close to the creek that runs under the bridge right outside of whiterun. There is a small building that looks like it may be a church or something. If you walk away from the creek on the side this building sets on and look around you cant miss him.
I saved then attacked him. He must be important to the storyline because he will not die. He falls to his knees and after a moment stands back up after you kill him. You can kill him over and over with no reputation hit or fines even if you attack him in front of someone.
My best advice is to go into sneak and level it up. If you attack him in sneak you can one hit kill him and while hes down he looks for you so sneak levels up INSANELY fast!

OH, he also will not attack you so if you dont want to one hit kill him just stand up and go toe to toe with now worry. He will just run from you as you attack!

Vexxon

I ran accross this yesterday by accident. On my way to Whiterun from the beginning town to turn in my dragon stone etc. I noticed a guy named "something"the liar. I put something on there because i dont remember his first name. Im sure it is on wiki or someone will fill in the information i missed.
Anyway, he is close to the creek that runs under the bridge right outside of whiterun. There is a small building that looks like it may be a church or something. If you walk away from the creek on the side this building sets on and look around you cant miss him.
I saved then attacked him. He must be important to the storyline because he will not die. He falls to his knees and after a moment stands back up after you kill him. You can kill him over and over with no reputation hit or fines even if you attack him in front of someone.
My best advice is to go into sneak and level it up. If you attack him in sneak you can one hit kill him and while hes down he looks for you so sneak levels up INSANELY fast!

OH, he also will not attack you so if you dont want to one hit kill him just stand up and go toe to toe with now worry. He will just run from you as you attack!

Btw, i'm already level 9 and at 55 sneak. Havent been playing more than an hour yet.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
He doesn't report you cause everyone thinks he is lying :p

BreakfastClub718

Hmm,I might have to give this a try since my game save file got corrupted and I was a lvl 18, also I remember I was on a mountain and got attacked by a group of people (can't remember what exactly) but the same thing happened, he wouldn't die for some reason.

Vexxon

Hmm,I might have to give this a try since my game save file got corrupted and I was a lvl 18, also I remember I was on a mountain and got attacked by a group of people (can't remember what exactly) but the same thing happened, he wouldn't die for some reason.
Ya, fortunately this guy wont attack you nor will you get a fine or reputation hit.

Hiram

Hes not from the story but an npc that Bethesda uses to passivly tell you whats in the game sorry for spelling

KITTEH

Khajiit
If you sneak in front of him and use unrelenting force he goes flying. He also shouts

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
You know you can just do this stuff on Ralof or Hadvar at the beginning of the game right? They don’t attack OR run away.

sahqonsah

He's most likely not gonna be there, maiq appearing is a random event and you can see him anywhere. If you can't find him just keep playing the game he'll show up eventually. And if you want better training well there are better ways of doing it then wailing on poor maiq, he's the only charecter that was in morrowind, oblivion and skyrim. Well he's father was." Maiqs father was also called maiq, as was maiqs fathers farher. At least, that's what he's father said."

Vinz

You sir, are attacking a TES legend. I'd strongly recommend that you do not mess with him.

Oren74

Strongly advise against powerlevelling...best part of the game are levels 1 through 20. From there game just gets too easy.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Strongly advise against powerlevelling...best part of the game are levels 1 through 20. From there game just gets too easy.​

Some like it easy yes? Me... I like it easy.