Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why is it I have to be the only one fixing the thieves guild and earning everyone money while they all get to be lazy bastards, no wonder their guild was failing.

Yeah, I'd like it if some of the other thieves would do jobs instead of fussing at me to do them. At least with the Companions I've actually seen them out in the world...

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The companions I come across in the wild, they've killed some bears or those sabre cats, but the thieves, only thieves I see are 'Thief' and the townguard tend to kill them, or some idiot who tries to rob me when I'm guild master and why aren't they giving me my god damn tribute I'm Guild Master, where is my coinage, It's like I have to go down into that ratway and start beating people into submission shouting "WHERE IS MY MONEY!?!"

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Yeah, I'd like it if some of the other thieves would do jobs instead of fussing at me to do them. At least with the Companions I've actually seen them out in the world...

And don't get me started on having to spend 20k on the new home for the DB. And STILL that little vampire wench won't stay out of my room!! LOL

Neriad13

Premium Member
Where do these three Imperial Soldier's take their Stormcloak captive? I always see them in Whiterun hold and The Reach.

They take their prisoners into a lonely place and kill them all. A few days ago someone asked a similar question and it was answered by someone who had followed the soldiers until he had seen them do this. I can't remember who it was though.

I have no idea what the Thalmor do though. Maybe they kill their prisoner or possibly, they take them to Northwatch Keep.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
LOL yeah that is it. Is it considered *doggy-style* if you are canine? :D

Congratulations! You are our 100th reference to doggy-style on this thread! :p

Do we have a lot of werewolf players here or what? o_O

Xivia4

Hmm...are you just shapeshifting, or do you use the roar as well? The roar will turn anyone hostile, since it is considered an attack. I didn't know that the first time I used it; roared at Aela and she started nailing me with arrows. I couldn't get her to stop and she kept chasing me, so I had to reload.
Learn something new everyday. I'm going to try again and see what happens.

Necromis

you know this is gonna be off. However, it just hit me last night. Since you, playing a beast race, can marry a non-beast race, say Nord. Does that mean when you consumate your marriage your spouse is guilty of beastiality, and if so should you report them to the guard?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
you know this is gonna be off. However, it just hit me last night. Since you, playing a beast race, can marry a non-beast race, say Nord. Does that mean when you consumate your marriage your spouse is guilty of beastiality, and if so should you report them to the guard?

LMAO! Only you would come up with something like that! Well...and maybe me...but you beat me to it...

This one I have the answer to...Alduin was saving Ulfric...and our character just got lucky. Alduin wanted to save Ulfric so the civil war would rage on making Skyrim easier to destroy.

Nice irony there...

I have to disagree. Alduin was trying to kill the Dragonborn. The Dragonborn is the only person who can kill a dragon by absorbing their souls. This is also why the dragon shows up at the Whiterun Watchtower at the exact moment the Dragonborn gets there; and why Alduin tells the dragon he raises at Kynesgrove to kill the Dragonborn. Ulfric escaping was just a random occurrence, the Dragonborn is his true target.

TheOtherTed

If Argonians are reptiles, why do the females have such pronounced mammary glands?

**Nevermind - I just googled the question and it turns out that several people have asked it before. In fact, it's what I got on google's autocomplete as soon as I typed in "why do argonians".

<sigh>

And here I thought I was unique in my perversion.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I have to disagree. Alduin was trying to kill the Dragonborn. The Dragonborn is the only person who can kill a dragon by absorbing their souls. This is also why the dragon shows up at the Whiterun Watchtower at the exact moment the Dragonborn gets there; and why Alduin tells the dragon he raises at Kynesgrove to kill the Dragonborn. Ulfric escaping was just a random occurrence, the Dragonborn is his true target.

Yeah. Alduin wouldn't have known about Ulfric. He might have anticipated a civil war upon his return because the prophecy says "...when the sons of Skyrim will spill their own blood", but he certainly wouldn't have surmised the leaders of both factions (Tullius is there too) would be present with the Dragonborn.

Necromis

I have to agree and disagree. I don't think he was there for either of them. I think he just came back and was looking to cause as much death and stryfe as he could so that he could absorb the souls that empower him.

Xivia4

If Argonians are reptiles, why do the females have such pronounced mammary glands?

**Nevermind - I just googled the question and it turns out that several people have asked it before. In fact, it's what I got on google's autocomplete as soon as I typed in "why do argonians".

<sigh>

And here I thought I was unique in my perversion.
Argonians aren't simply reptiles like the ones we know now. Also, reptiles can't breathe underwater but Argonians can (due to gills, of course) further proving that they can't be boxed into one category.

Greatsword

Why is it that when you have you're sword driven down a bandits throat its then he decides to say - "You don't stand a chance!"????

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Just how tasty is a Skyrim chicken? I never get to find out because as soon as I attack one, I become Skyrim's # 1 most wanted person. One day chicken, you shall roast over an open flame and fill my belly up. Oh yes, you shall.

Okay, that wasn't the most original one but I got it out of my system. For now.

Oren74

Than why didn't he just wait for the executioner to kill him?

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Alduin just appeared at the throat of the world, was pissed after what the ancient nord heroes did to him, and went on a rage in the first town he say (Helgen, which is right at the base of the throat of the world). As for the Dragon arriving at Western Watchtower "at the exact momemt" the dragonborn gets there... he had already been there for a while, did you not see all the fire, the dragonborn went to the dragon not vice/versa. Both instances were by chance. You are right about Kynesgrove though, if I were Alduin, I would be pretty upset if I learned some little punk was killing all my minions, AND he's the dragonborn, hey, we need to take care of this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts