• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
If you could ask Bethesda any Fallout or TES related question(s), what would they/it be?

Is there going to be an Elder Scroll 6?

Attachments

• skyrim-slayer-wallpaper.jpg
    skyrim-slayer-wallpaper.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
1. What really happened to the Dwarves?
2. What were Lorkhan's motives and why was he killed?
3. Why won't you let us marry Serana?
4. How will you decide which of Skyrim's outcomes will be canon for the next Elder Scrolls game? (Did the imperials win, etc.)

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I really want to know what exactly happened when the Secunda and Masser disappeared and whether or not the Thalmor were really involved or if they just b.s.ed the Khajiit.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
4. How will you decide which of Skyrim's outcomes will be canon for the next Elder Scrolls game? (Did the imperials win, etc.)
Why not make a better system for marriage and all that, why not more options? And how come all of the people we can marry, not ONE has a personality superior to that of a rock or broomstick, nor has even the slightest depth to their questline? Why?!

Why not make a better system for marriage and all that, why not more options? And how come all of the people we can marry, not ONE has a personality superior to that of a rock or broomstick, nor has even the slightest depth to their questline? Why?!

Ah yes, this too. I mean, for example Sylgja's cute and all but seriously, deliver some letters and bam she'll marry you? If only real life was that easy :p

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

Ah yes, this too. I mean, for example Sylgja's cute and all but seriously, deliver some letters and bam she'll marry you? If only real life was that easy :p
This reminds me of "The Postman"

Woah woah wo- I had no idea, that while I lost my money and no matter how far back I loafd it doesn't come back and bought a house killed a Hagraven I might have made love to when I was drunk, that so many realy good questions were posted. Wow :/

Realy great questions. Lets bitch about it on Bethesda's Twitter.

Is TESO goin' to have cheap marriages with no divorce?
Why do giants have to send to Saturn?

Can have/adopt children in TESO?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts