• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
May I inquire as to why Redguards are the only race available that starts the game preset with "dirt" on them (sometimes more than 1/2 the bar!).

It just strikes me as particularly racist by the developers (and I don't mean in game terms).

Of course it does give a whole new meaning to the term "Dirty Redguard" that I have seen bandied around on these forums.

Just a thought.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I think you're correct in your deduction.

Nighthiker77

There are several presets for every race and several of them have dirt. Are you only looking at the first preset for each race?

Daelon DuLac

There are several presets for every race and several of them have dirt. Are you only looking at the first preset for each race?
Yes. I only noticed because I just created my Sheba (the Hallie Berry lookalike) and had to take all the dirt off of her (I never use the presets - most of them just look goofy).

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
They are the most naturally talented warriors in all of Tamriel. It would only be natural that they would collect some dirt. I also agree with Nighthiker77 though.

Daelon DuLac

They are the most natural warriors in all of Tamriel. It would only be natural that they would collect some dirt. I also agree with Nighthiker77, though
That's actually a good point. As I said, I don't even look at the presets other than the default most of time since I like to customize. I was just wondering.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
They are the most natural warriors in all of Tamriel. It would only be natural that they would collect some dirt. I also agree with Nighthiker77, though
That's actually a good point. As I said, I don't even look at the presets other than the default most of time since I like to customize. I was just wondering.
I honestly could never play as a preset. It removes me from the game. If I have a character that I made, I feel proud to have made that character and it's more personal, besides 99% of the presets are just... terrible.

Daelon DuLac

I honestly could never play as a preset. It removes me from the game. If I have a character that I made, I feel proud to have made that character and it's more personal, besides 99% of the presets are just... terrible.
Preachin' to the choir Kitty Cat!