• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stonerizm

hello! sorry if this is in the wrong area

I'm wondering if anyone knows if any 1 spell in particular makes destruction xp go up more than anything. I wasn't very smart and got myself to level 35 without being very good at attacking stats because I trained other things to get money, like smithing and enchanting.

Anyway, my character is a battlemage and I want to be able destroy anything I touch with my destruction spells only it's taking forever to level up. My Destruction is only 52 so I'm wondering if there's any particular spell that raises xp more than others. I'm currently being a bit sneaky and trapping a giant like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNHJGcOMm8&feature=related

I put the difficulty to max, and I blast him with firebolt until he's near death, then bringing him back to full health with healing hands, then going at him again with firebolt and so on. needless to say it's taking ages and is really boring.

so if anyone knows if a certain spell causes more damage than another, or even a faster way to train destruction it would be much appreciated!

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
The higher level the spell, the faster the skill levels up.

Since your destruction is level 52, you are now able to purchase adept level destruction spells. You can purchase these spells from any mage who specializes in destruction. There are, like, two mages who sell destruction spells in the College of Winterhold.

I hope this helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts