PS3 Painful lag storing apparel.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

I'm level 43 so I do have a lot of stuff stored in my house, misc items in one cupboard, weapons in another etc, you know the drill. Now the weird thing is, storing Misc items takes seconds, I can store 12 items in 5 seconds, but apparel... sheesh, it takes 5 seconds for the game to register a store, so 12 fur boots for example takes me over a minute. At this stage I sometimes have over 30pieces of apparel to store, it takes over 5 minutes!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

thats crazy, i have a level 45 and have not had that prob...

The weird thing is that it is just with apparel. I have many more mics items in another cupboard and it doesn't happen at all with them!

furius

i have the exact same problem im in my house im storing posions to create space in my inventory but it takes me mayb 40 seconds of lag to put 1 potion away! it happens to some potions not all! but most of them, but also happen when i store just simple items... takes for ever to store! any solution?