• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Does anyone know when the new dlc will be released on ps3 and pc? I'm like a kid at Christmas and just wanted to know exactly when it comes out.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ShadowGambit

They said 30 days after the DLC being released on Xbox.

I think it is around the 26th of July.

Tman2177

I know what you ps3 and pc players are going through. I was going through the same thing untill the 26th of June lol. By the time you guys even get to download the DLC a lot of other people have already completed it a few times. That must really suck. Anyhow, you guys are in for a treat, Dawnguard is a great DLC(although it is kinda short....) And should be out for you guys in around July 26th. One month after its release for the 360. You guys DO have the advantage, by the way. We had to struggle and find the solutions ourselves. If you guys get stuck, you can come here or go to other game sites e.g. ign or even youtube and find answers to help you guys get back on track. Good luck and enjoy skyrim and Dawnguard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts