• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mrlymric

Has anyone heard when the PS3 1.6 update suppose to happen???
I know xbox 360 got there 1.6 update, But when do we get ours s it fixes some broken quests

Purr

:3
I have been waiting and waiting but no... and I can't find any information about it. >: ( I want it already!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This is has been a grievance from the PS3 users for some time. And I feel for you guys. I'd be PISSED. It's not right that the PS3 users are getting shafted. The only thing I can think of is that something was wrong with the patch when it was submitted to Sony. And Sony told Bethesda to re-submit after it was fixed. But, who knows. Bethesda could not just give a plops.

tat2teel

My personal opinion, is since it costs so much to release a patch, they are waiting until it's closer to the Dawnguard PS3 release, that way they don't have to send out two patches (!.6, and a patch for DLC trophies) We'll get it, just be patient, besides it may give them time to fix a few of the bugs in 1.6

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
I am also a PS3 user, and I am angry that the 360 has dibs on everything a full 30 days earlier. However, the key word here is THIRTY days. The 1.6 patch released onto the Xbox June 8th, it is only July 4th! It really irritates me when I see all this, "oh Bethesda doesn't care about the PS3" and what not. The only reason they are giving the 360 early releases is because Microsoft pays them to care more. Regardless of the bribery, the PS3 still provides a huge market share for Skyrim along with other Bethesda games and it would be idiotic of them to just leave the PS3 community hanging.

The bottom line is that until July 8th, I wont be concerned. Then after July 8th I will only be slightly concerned because I believe they will just release it with the DLC anyways. However, if we don't get it by then......... We can just Fus-Ro-Dah the entire company off a cliff...... metaphorically speaking of course. ;)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
My personal opinion, is since it costs so much to release a patch, they are waiting until it's closer to the Dawnguard PS3 release, that way they don't have to send out two patches (!.6, and a patch for DLC trophies) We'll get it, just be patient, besides it may give them time to fix a few of the bugs in 1.6
While I agree as a fan of LittleBigPlanet I am used to nearly weekly patches to make a game compatible for DLC that doesn't come out for another 3 months. But I say patch 1.6 will come out roughly 3 days before Dawnguard at the soonest. And I would guess-imate the Dawnguard release date to be on either July 24 or 31 due to the PSN Store always updating on Tuesdays.

destro64

While I agree as a fan of LittleBigPlanet I am used to nearly weekly patches to make a game compatible for DLC that doesn't come out for another 3 months. But I say patch 1.6 will come out roughly 3 days before Dawnguard at the soonest. And I would guess-imate the Dawnguard release date to be on either July 24 or 31 due to the PSN Store always updating on Tuesdays.
i agree and that mean dawnguard is coming because today august 10,2012 i got patch 1.6 hope dawnguard comes soon