Xbox 360 Pro's and Con's of killing Paarthurnax

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
How I envy PC gamers with their mods allowing progress with the Blades faction without killing old Paarthy. I'm saving up for TES: Skyrim on the PC. :)

For my RP purposes, my favorite gal on my sig finds Paarthy as a father figure.

There's a solution to that problem.

Step 1: Buy the PC version.
Step 2: Download Modio.
Step 3: Transfer your Xbox 360 save file to the PC using Modio.
Step 4: KILL THE BLADES!!! Through console codes, of course.
Step 5: Enjoy the PC version! or, if your PC can't handle Skyrim's graphics and makes the game incredibly slow (like me >_<), then re-transfer the save file back to the Xbox 360.
Step 6: Enjoy playing the now Blade-free 360 version! :)

Sean

lost somewhere
There's a solution to that problem.

Step 1: Buy the PC version.
Step 2: Download Modio.
Step 3: Transfer your Xbox 360 save file to the PC using Modio.
Step 4: KILL THE BLADES!!! Through console codes, of course.
Step 5: Enjoy the PC version! or, if your PC can't handle Skyrim's graphics and makes the game incredibly slow (like me >_<), then re-transfer the save file back to the Xbox 360.
Step 6: Enjoy playing the now Blade-free 360 version! :)
Horizon is better.

Other than that, same thing.

I love Paarthurnax!

Cool character and also very helpful. He seems to be very docile as well, and I believe he is sincere that he changed.

I find it odd that Delphine wants Paarthy killed but says nothing about Odahving (spelling?). Don't get me wrong; I like Odahving and wouldn't kill him. I just find it odd that he isn't mentioned.

Zanaif

How can you even contemplate killing Parthunax? That'd be like killing an over large puppy that can breath fire.

J

Jeremius

Not really a con, but you do lose out on some less than useful "help" Finding word walls in areas that usually have quests attached anyways.

Not killing Paarthurnax lets you also have some meditations, only one of which is useful in a general sense.

Honestly, unless you are going with an ancient tongue RP, I see no reason to even bother with either side of that mess.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I would not kill one who has helped me greatly in my quest. Unless of course, that one were to attack me first.

I wonder how much mead Paarthurnax would need to consume in order to not be able to fly in a straight line...?

I can't bring myself to kill him, and just because he has a violent past, which he is trying to make amends for, does not mean he deserves to die. I never liked Delphine or Esbern anyways.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Pro- You get to kill a war criminal of the highest order

Con- You only get to kill him once

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I always kill him, he's useless, meditating on power isn't at all that great, he barely helped in the first attack against alduin (Being that I do more than 70% of damage against him), the point of the game is that you 'Kill All' dragons.
If only more was said on the atrocities that he did against man kind, would give me more of a reason to kill him.

Atz

I've only killed Parrth 2 times out probley 40 times . But the way the game really plays out is that he is supposed to expire asap. I think we all have a certain amount of forgiveness in our nature as humans , and thus we all cut him a lot of slack because he has really made an effort to change . Just my thoughts , which is my own perception of the situation . :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts