PS3 Promises to Keep bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Red5

I did a search but couldn't find a conclusive resolution to my problem. In promises to keep I decided to tell Maven about the plan, and showed that the objective for stealing lineage papers was completed. According to Maven, I was supposed to continue with the plan, and she'll handle the rest. Well, the quest marker for frost disappeared, but I found the horse anyhow and thought I'd try it. Well I stole frost, but didn't get an updated marker on where to take the horse.

Anyhow, I've since left Frost near the stables in Riften, and have gone on to do some other things, so I hope Frost is still there and that I can continue the quest. Any ideas on a fix?

Not sure that this had anything to do with this, but I informed Maven during the same conversation I had with her to start dampened spirits.

Thanks in advance.

Prometheus

Try returning to the Black-Briar manor and going down the path as that's where I found Louis Letrush, it might be that the quest marker just isn't showing up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts